The Inn at Cape Cod
“Love Is In The Air”: Honeymoon/Romantic PackagePrice from: $719
- 2 nights at the inn with 4-course breakfast each day, home-baking in the afternoon and 24/7 hot drinks
- A candlelit dinner for 2 one evening at a local award-winning restaurant
- A one hour’s side-by-side couples massage at a wonderful local spa
- One dozen red roses in your room ($30 supplement at Valentine’s)
- A half-bottle of French champagne in your room
- A box of luxury Belgian chocolates in your room
- The cuddle-up romantic movie “Pretty Woman” to watch in your room then to take home with you
Why not treat your sweetheart to a luxury romantic stay at The Inn At Cape Cod, which Joshua Sears built for his own sweetie Phoebe in 1820. As Lord of the Manor, he spared no expense in creating a beautiful and elegant mansion for her. Well, love is in the air once again, and this time it can be you! The Inn is the perfect setting for a Proposal, Honeymoon, Anniversary, Valentine’s, Babymoon or Romantic Getaway, and we have arranged the following package to tempt you further; alternatively we can tailor a package to suit your own ideas, should you prefer. Included in the package are:Package prices (for 2 people sharing a room) range from $719 to $1019 depending on your choice of room and the season. Add extra nights at 10% off regular rate. Please call for details and to reserve package. (Some weekends may require a 3-night stay).
Tale Of The Whale TrailPrice from: $1189
- Two tickets for the Hyannis Whale Watcher 4-hour excursion with commentary
- Two round trip tickets on Steamship Authority’s fast ferry to Nantucket
- Two admissions to The Nantucket Whaling Museum
- A copy of ”Field Guide To Whales, Porpoises And Seals From Cape Cod To Newfoundland”
- Dinner for two at Mattakeese Wharf restaurant with breathtaking views of Barnstable Harbor
- A mystery gift from IFAW, and a visit to their headquarters in Yarmouth Port
- Four nights accomodation
- A four course breakfast for two each morning
- The whale watching excursion is 4 hours duration: allow half a day
- The Nantucket fast ferry takes one hour each way: allow a full day
- The National Seashore and various other sight-seeing: allow a full day
Enjoy this 3 day “ voyage of discovery”, during which, amongst other things, you’ll see Whales up close (very close!) in their natural habitat, visit Nantucket and its Whaling Museum, and be able to visit the headquarters of IFAW. There you will get an insight into the incredible work this organisation does to preserve the whale population in New England’s coastal waters . You may even see a whale or two from the beach if your visit is in early spring or late fall – we’ll tell you where you will be most likely to see them. As part of this package, we shall give you your own reference book on these marine mammals to take with you.
You will also have time to explore the tranquil landscape of this stunningly beautiful region, including the rugged National Seashore, wildlife refuges and nature trails, as well as the picturesque historic villages of Cape Cod.
Stay 4 nights (ie.3 full days) or more in any room/suite between May 1st & mid-late October and we’ll include:
PACKAGE PRICE: $1189- $1689 depending on room choice. Additional nights are discounted 10 %.
Additional info. to help with your planning:
The Inn is ten minutes from the Nantucket fast ferry, the Hyannis Whale Watcher & the Mattakeese Wharf restaurant, and five minutes from IFAW’s International Headquarters. Three of Cape Cod’s best restaurants are a short walk from the Inn.
20% OFF: OCTOBER DEALS FOR FALL COLORS!
Stay 3 or more nights this October (except Oct 10-14 – Columbus weekend) and we’ll knock an amazing 20% off your bill! It’s the most beautiful time to visit Cape Cod: deep blue skies, miles of untouched beach to walk on, gorgeous colors on trees and shrubs. Play golf, antique shop, sail, see whales close up and personal, explore the Cape’s pretty towns, wine, dine, watch in-room movies, or just relax in front of the fire. What a perfect idea! This offer excludes our 2 classic rooms Tally Ho & Bronte. To qualify please mention at time of booking. Offer cannot be combined with any other special deals and applies to new reservations only.
Added IndulgencesPrice from: $12We are happy to offer our guests any or all of the following “indulgences” to enhance their Inn at Cape Cod vacation. They can be already in your guestroom for your arrival, or can be offered any time during your visit to our Cape Cod B&B. Please give us at least 48 hours notice to arrange these vacation packages.
Celebrate with Champagne: A half bottle of French champagne served on a tray with a single red rose: $45 (substitute Californian “ bubbly” or Prosecco $30) Veuve Cliquot, Heidseck or equivalent
Chocoholics Anonymous: Boxes of luxury hand-made truffles: 15 in a box (half a pound) $30; 30 in a box (a pound) $50.
A dozen chocolate-dipped strawberries: $40
Roses are Red (or any color you like, subject to availability): Beautifully presented roses in a vase – dozen: $80, six: $50, single: $12 (Rose prices may vary according to seasonal price fluctuations).
Personalized 6″ Birthday or Anniversary Cake (5 days notice preferred): Decorated with your own message, choose between several flavors, frostings and styles: $50
Cheese & Fruit Platter Vacation Package: A platter of selected fine cheeses, French bread, crackers and a basket of fresh fruit, for two: $60
Life’s a Picnic Vacation Package: Stroll down to Dennis Pond, or go to the beach for an alfresco lunch, with one of our luxury Picnic Packs for two. Includes a selection of freshly-made sandwiches, Cape Cod chips, home-made cake, fruit and soft drinks: $60