The Inn at Cape Cod
- Very spacious and architecturally magnificent ground floor room
- King antique four-poster bed
- Beautiful fireplace
- Sitting area with flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens
- Tiled bathroom with shower
Low-Mid season: $275-$295
High season: $329-$339
- Spacious, recently remodeled ground floor room with high ceiling
- Charming period architecture
- Newly remodeled luxury tiled bathroom with 2-person soaking tub and granite surfaces
- Queen 4-poster bed
- Two large windows overlooking the gardens to the side of the inn
- Flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Seating area
Low-Mid season: $260-$280
High season: $310-$320
- Charming, quiet ground floor room
- Queen bed
- Two large windows, to the east, one overlooking the rear gardens and sunrise
- Cozy bathroom with shower
- Seating area with flat-screen TV and DVD player
The Mayflower Suite
- Very spacious, luxurious and tranquil ground floor suite.
- Newly remodeled bedroom with upscale furnishings
- Gorgeous carved-wood King bed
- Beautiful fireplace
- Sitting area with flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Newly remodeled bathroom with bubble-massage tub and shower
- Private entrance with outside deck
- Four large windows overlooking the gardens
The Plantation Suite
- Newly remodeled luxurious 2-roomed suite located upstairs
- King four-poster pillow-top bed
- 2 Flat-screen TV's, one in each room, DVD player
- Sitting area with lovely fireplace
- Thirty foot private balcony overlooking the gardens and the Old King's Highway
- Elegant luxury bathroom with over-sized shower for two, granite & tile
- Elegant spacious upstairs room with beautiful period detail
- Queen bed with antique headboard
- Fireplace with seating area
- Two large windows overlooking gardens and driveway
- Newly remodeled bathroom with tub and shower, granite surfaces & tiled floor
- Large flat-screen HD TV and DVD player
- Intimate and charming upstairs floor room
- Queen bed
- Two large south-facing window looking out onto the rose garden Seating area with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Bathroom with shower
- Light and airy upstairs floor room
- Queen bed
- Many windows letting in sunrise and afternoon sun, overlooking the gardens. Seating area with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Gorgeous new luxury bathroom with jetted shower, granite & tile, overlooking the gardens and nature preserve beyond
The Manor Suite
- Newly remodeled elegant and tranquil two-roomed suite located upstairs
- Queen four-poster bed, flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Separate sitting area with sofa and two armchairs
- Four windows look out north, east and south onto the gardens and nature preserve beyond.
- Fabulous new bath with double soak tub, separate shower, tile & granite
Policies and Guest Information
We strive to provide all the comforts of home coupled with exceptional service to ensure your stay is as relaxing as possible. Each room is equipped with convenient amenities including phones, Cable TV, DVD players and/or VCRs, private bathrooms and plush pillow top mattresses. Alarm clocks & hair dryers available upon request.
A stay of 1 night requires payment in full at the time of booking. Longer stays require a one night deposit on booking, with the balance payable 21 days before arrival. During peak and holiday weekends there is a 2 or 3 night minimum stay requirement. One-night stays are subject to a $30 supplement.
Cancellations or amendments to a booking more than 21 days before arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the full charge, or $50 per guestroom (whichever is higher), with the balance of your payment being refunded. Refunds for cancellations or changes within 21 days of arrival are dependent on the room/s being re-let and the above cancellation fee. Should we re-let the guestroom for a reduced rate the refund will reflect that reduction.
Check in is between 3 pm and 6 pm, unless by prior arrangement. Check-out is by 11 am.
In consideration of all our guests, we are unable to accommodate infants or children under 16.
We are not able to accept pets, nor may they be left in guest vehicles on the inn’s grounds.
In accordance with Massachusetts law, the inn is completely NON-SMOKING, including the balcony and decking areas. If a guest smokes in the inn we will charge them a special cleaning fee of $250. We reserve the right to ask the guest to stop smoking, and if he or she refuses they will be asked to leave the inn immediately, without refunding any outstanding un-used nights.
If a guest causes damage to inn property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item/s. Should the damage be discovered after a guest has left it is our policy to discuss the matter with the guest and agree on a reparation sum to be charged to their credit card. The Inn at Cape Cod is privately owned, and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewellery, valuables or any item belonging to a guest.
Massachusetts lodging taxes are not included in the room rates. All policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.