The Country Cape Bed and Breakfast
Our newest room, The Ell with muted colors of steel blue and earth tones, has a cathedral ceiling and multiple windows, and is located on the 1st floor of the house. This room is decorated with a cherry Queen Sleigh Bed, side tables, chest and antique parlor chairs. Original art work and a favorite Renoir print decorate the walls. The en suite bathroom has a large shower, modern vanity, built-in hutch, marble floor and exposed brick. The back yard view through the double window is one of the best in the house!
The Yellow Room
The Yellow Room, reminiscent of a quaint cottage, is decorated with whimsical touches and the simplicity of white wicker furniture. A window facing the east provides morning sunshine and a gentle breeze. Bed-side table, bureau, writing desk, rocking chair, Double Bed with a quilt of vibrant colors, cross-stitched pillow slips and lace curtains. An oil painting by a local artist adds a garden feel to the upstairs bath, shared by the lavender and yellow rooms. There is a full tub with shower.
The Lavender Room
The Lavender Room, located on the 2nd floor, is decorated with lovely antique furniture and offers a set of Twin Beds, matching bureau, chest and occasional chair. This room is decorated with a Victorian touch of Martha Washington bedspreads, crisp linens, bed skirts and lace curtains. Family treasures and heirlooms abound. The north window has a view of the brook and field, the east one adds brightness and light. An oil painting by a local artist adds a garden feel to the upstairs bath, shared by the lavender and yellow rooms. There is a full tub with shower.
- Complimentary guest passes to Historic Deerfield are provided by your hosts
- All guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 people
- Check-In: After 3 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- A deposit in the amount of a one night stay is required
- We accept travelers checks and personal checks made payable to The Country Cape B&B
- A full refund will be provided should cancellation occur within 10 days of your stay
- We look forward to hosting your visit to the beautiful Pioneer Valley