The Country Cape Bed and Breakfast
Our newest room, The Ell with muted colors of steel blue and earth tones, has a cathedral ceiling and multiple windows, and is located on the 1st floor of the house. This room is decorated with a cherry Queen Sleigh Bed, side tables, chest and antique parlor chairs. Original art work and a favorite Renoir print decorate the walls. The en suite bathroom has a large shower, modern vanity, built-in hutch, marble floor and exposed brick. The back yard view through the double window is one of the best in the house!
The Lavender Room
The Lavender Room, located on the 2nd floor, is decorated with lovely antique furniture and offers a set of Twin Beds, matching bureau, chest and occasional chair. This room is decorated with a Victorian touch of Martha Washington bedspreads, crisp linens, bed skirts and lace curtains. Family treasures and heirlooms abound. The north window has a view of the brook and field, the east one adds brightness and light. An oil painting by a local artist adds a garden feel to the upstairs bath, shared by the lavender and yellow rooms. There is a full tub with shower.
The Yellow Room
The Yellow Room, reminiscent of a quaint cottage, is decorated with whimsical touches and the simplicity of white wicker furniture. A window facing the east provides morning sunshine and a gentle breeze. Bed-side table, bureau, writing desk, rocking chair, Double Bed with a quilt of vibrant colors, cross-stitched pillow slips and lace curtains. An oil painting by a local artist adds a garden feel to the upstairs bath, shared by the lavender and yellow rooms. There is a full tub with shower.
- Complimentary guest passes to Historic Deerfield are provided by your hosts!
- All guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- Check-In: After 3 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- A deposit in the amount of a one night stay is required.
- We accept travelers checks and personal checks made payable to The Country Cape B&B.
- A full refund will be provided should cancellation occur within 10 days of your stay.
- We look forward to hosting your visit to the beautiful Pioneer Valley.