The Captain Farris House Cape Cod
Captain's Quarters (#2) (1st floor)
This very romantic room welcomes you with a beautiful iron antique queen size canopy bed, stunning window treatments, beautiful oak hardwood floor, an oversized two-person Jacuzzi tub and shower, private entrance to our veranda with table and chairs, TV/VCR, in-room phone, air conditioning.
Davis Room (#4) (1st floor)
This large bright and airy first floor room features a mahogany king size antique bed and oak hardwood floor. A beautiful mix of contemporary and antique styling in colors of soft green and cream with Hibiscus Floral Bedding makes this room a perfect get-a-way retreat. Also, included is a large private bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi/shower, luxurious bath amenities, TV with VCR/DVD player, in-room phone & individual heat control and air conditioning.
Bray's Retreat (#3) (1st floor)
This large beautiful bright and sunny room features a king size antique bed and fine antique furnishings, a lovely view of our gazebo garden and gorgeous blue hydrangeas from this rooms three large windows, nicely decorated bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub and shower, luxurious bath amenities, TV with DVD , in-room phone, air conditioning. One of our most popular rooms for weekend get-a-ways!
The Irma Farris Suite (#5) (2nd floor)
Each of these stunning suites features a large beautifully decorated Sitting Room (Captain Farris Suite has gas fireplace), a separate bedroom with a beautiful antique queen size bed and large closet, large sunken bathroom with a single Jacuzzi tub & shower. Each suite has air conditioning, TV with DVD player, and in-room phone. These two room suites are located on the second floor of the original house and are extremely private. They are located across the hall from each other and are perfect for couples or adult families traveling together. So if you're staying a week, or just few days and want that extra space to relax or get to that book you've wanted to read, this is the place for you!
The Captain Farris Suite (#6) (2nd floor)
Each of these stunning suites features a large beautifully decorated Sitting Room (Captain Farris Suite has gas fireplace), a separate bedroom with a beautiful antique queen size bed and large closet, large sunken bathroom with a single Jacuzzi tub & shower. Each suite has air conditioning, TV with DVD player, direct dial in-room phone. These two room suites are located on the second floor of the original house and are extremely private. They are located across the hall from each other and are perfect for couples or adult families traveling together. So if you're staying a week, or just few days and want that extra space to relax or get to that book you've wanted to read, this is the place for you!
Aunt Liddy's Room (#7) (2nd floor)
This is a private, beautiful and very romantic accommodation with a stunning antique queen size four poster bed, gas fireplace, antique leather top writing desk, and a walk-out sundeck with table and chairs - perfect for that late afternoon glass of wine. Enjoy the large nicely decorated bathroom with a single Jacuzzi tub with shower and antique vanity, TV with DVD player, in-room phone, plenty of closet space. A very popular room for honeymooners and couples celebrating that special anniversary!
Russell's Hideaway (#8) (2nd floor)
This beautiful room is a favorite with our many returning guests. A comfortable and private accommodation to spend a weekend or more, Russell's Hideaway is decorated in a stunning mix of contemporary and antique styling, and is the perfect place to "hide-a-way" and relax with its inviting and comfortable king size bed, cozy easy chair and ottoman, sofa, gas fireplace, and a walk out deck with table and chairs - perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning sun. Also, included is a large private bathroom with a single Jacuzzi/shower, TV with DVD player. In-room phone & air conditioning. Wake up each morning to the smell of fresh brewed Captain's Blend Coffee and muffins baking!
Phoebe White (#10) (2nd floor)
The very romantic and private Phoebe White Suite, also known as our Honeymoon Suite, is located on the second floor of our carriage house, just a few steps from the main house. This beautifully decorated suite has a spacious living room with TV/DVD player, gas fireplace, sliders to a private deck, separate bedroom with antique canopy bed, a kitchenette area with table/chairs, Keurig Coffee Maker with coffee and tea selection, private bathroom with Jacuzzi for 2 and Central Air.
- Open year round
- Check in time is 3:00pm to 6:00pm. However if you will arrive later than 6:00pm, it is never a problem. Self check in instructions will be provided. Take your time. Your cozy and romantic room will be ready for your arrival no matter what time it is!
- Check-out by 11 AM so that we can prepare for incoming guests.
- All rates are per night for two persons with a full breakfast
- The State & Local 11.7% tax is not included.
- Deposit & Payment: A one night deposit will hold your reservation. Balance required upon check in.
- Minimum Visits
- During our Busy Season, most rooms have a 2-night minimum.
- Phoebe White Suite has a 3 night minimum.
- However, if you are just looking for one night during these times, please give us a call and we will do our best to fit you in!
- Please note: $150 smoking in-room cleaning fee...Please no smoking in rooms!
- We regret that our accommodations are not suitable for pets of any age.
- Children over 14 are welcomes.
Cancellations & Re-bookings
When making reservations please remember that you are making a commitment to us and we are making one to you.
- Should you need to cancel all or part of a reservation, we must receive notice no less than fourteen (14) days prior to your scheduled arrival date. At that time your deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $30.
- For cancellations of all or partial reservations received less than fourteen (14) days prior to your current arrival date, no refund will be issued and you will be charged for the entire reservation unless we are able to re-rent the room.
- Please call us as soon as possible if you must cancel your stay with us. We realize that life does happen and plans do change. We will make every effort to re-rent the room for you.
- Reservations paid for with gift certificates are subject to the same cancellation policy.
- Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- In the event of severe weather to the point that travel is unsafe. You will be charged for your entire reservation and a credit will be issued to be use within one year from date of cancellation.
All Accommodations Include
- Full Fresh Seasonal Breakfast each morning
- Afternoon teas and fresh baked cookies/tea breads
- Complimentary Evening Cordials
- Large private bathrooms, most with Jacuzzis
- TV with DVD players, and in-house video library
- Individual heat controls, and air-conditioners
- Bathrobes, hair dryers, iron, and ironing board
- Fine luxury bath amenities
- Luxury Linens
- In room Fresh Flowers & Fine Sweet Treats
- Lots of fluffy towels
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels available