Highly recommended by guests and travel writers alike, The Fairbanks Inn is a bed and breakfast renowned for its unique blend of historic charm, guest amenities, and high standard of hospitality.
"Beautifully maintained, this colonial mansion boasts gleaming wooden floors and romantic sleigh and four poster beds. A patio, porch, and roof top sundeck lend themselves to pleasant socializing. The attention to detail throughout the inn makes this one of the top places to stay in town." Frommers
Experience Provincetown, Cape Cod's #1 destination. Experience golden, windswept dunes, the gentle sea breeze, awe inspiring sunsets over the water and some of the world's most spectacular beaches. From the natural beauty of the national seashore Province Lands to the restaurants, shops, galleries and entertainment along Commercial Street, there is plenty to see and do. Lovers, sun worshippers, whale watchers, artists, art collectors, theatre goers, shoppers, gourmet diners, sailors, swimmers, runners, hikers, bikers, bird watchers and history buffs - all will find their ideal getaway here.
- Private Baths
- In Room Color HD-TVs
- In Room DVD Players
- Seasonal Fireplaces in 8 guest rooms
- Seasonal Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Complimentary Parking
- Delicious Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Afternoon Snacks
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Complimentary Computer in Common Room
- Complimentary DVD Library
- Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Stemware and more
- Beach Towels, Umbrellas
- Courtyard Patio, Sundeck and Hammock
- Bicycle Racks
- Ideally located in the heart of Provincetown ...and much more!