Benchmark Inn Room 1
1st floor, original pine flooring, fireplace, king bed, wet bar, dual entrances, private balcony with garden view. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Room 2
2nd floor, original pine flooring, fireplace, king bed, wet bar, dual entrances, private balcony with water views. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Room 3
2nd floor, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, wet bar, whirlpool tub, bay and harbor views from bedroom, and bathroom, dual entrances, small private-use outdoor seating with waterviews.
(check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Room 4
2nd floor, dual entrances, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, wet bar, whirlpool tub, harbor view from bed and bathroom. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Room 5
2nd floor, romantic bed chamber featuring a Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, fireplace, wet bar, whirlpool tub, dual entrances. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Penthouse 1
3rd floor, two room suite, spectacular views, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, light duty kitchen, oversized whirlpool bathtub, dual entrances, large semiprivate deck shared with room 7. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
Benchmark Inn Room 7
3rd floor, cozy room, fireplace, Sleep Number by Select Comfort queen bed, dual entrances, excellent water views, breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay, harbor, historic Provincetown, Pilgrim Monument and sunset from large deck shared with Penthouse 1. (check our website for availability and actual pricing).
All Benchmark Inn accommodations feature:
Fresh greenery ~ Queen or King bed ~ Luxurious bedding and comforter
Marble tiled bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
Complimentary wireless Internet ~ Fully dimmable lighting
Bedside reading lamps ~ Individual central A/C and heat
Ceiling fan ~ CD/Radio/Alarm (iPod compatible)
TV/DVD (+ library) ~ Refrigerator
Filled ice bucket and glassware ~ Keurig coffee & tea brewer with supplies
Mirrored closet containing iron and board ~ Safe ~ No smoking
Full concierge ~ Complimentary parking or local airport / pier pick-up and drop-off
Expanded continental breakfast ~ Daily housekeeping ~ Wash & Fold (extra charge)
- Rates reflect Single or Double Occupancy
- Rates subject to change
- Reservations involving a weekend or weekday bookings may require a minimum stay depending on season or holiday periods. In summer you may usually expect a 4 or 5 night minimum stay for weekends, typical for finer Provincetown accommodations. Shorter minimums may apply closer to your expected date of arrival. To see if a minimum stay exists, go to the Availability Online booking feature. Shorter stays are sometimes allowable at the discretion of the management. Please feel free to contact us.
- We truly care about your stay with us and must inform you:
- Indoor areas are nonsmoking. Each accommodation has direct access to outdoor areas where smoking is permitted. Use of candles/incense in accomms. is prohibited.
- Fireplace (each room) available for use except ~ Jun 15 to ~ Sep 15.
- Benchmark has unreserved parking for five vehicles UP TO 17'. Our spaces are most in use May & Oct wknds. If on-street parking is not available we compensate for pay lot up to $20/night. In season consider a FastFerry (~ May 20 to ~ Oct 10) or flight. We gladly offer complimentary pick up - please provide mode and arrival time when known. BenchmarkInn.com has links to ferries & Cape Air. BY CAR: Your vehicle is welcome onsite AFTER 1230p (we regret, no exceptions)
- Check-in Time: between 2 PM and 6PM. Please inform us ahead if you want to check in later. Check-out Time: By 11 am.
- Benchmark has an adult clientele but may accommodate a child 12+ with prior consent. A third person can sleep comfortably on a pullout bed in Penthouse 1. Three may sleep together in a king bed in rooms 1 or 2. Nightly charge: $75.
- A pet may accompany you in only Rm1 or Rm2. $35 1st nt, $10 each additional - cash only - payable on arrival. Pets should remain clean, dry and not in common areas. If your pet creates a disturbance (per mgmt) you'll need to be with him/her at all times. Guests agree to be fully financially responsible for any damage incurred by their pet. Guests with pets are bound by our general policies and agree in writing to this pet policy upon arrival.
- PHONE: Receive private calls using 508-487-7440. Provide callers your room/penthouse accommodation number in advance.
- DEPOSIT / CANCELLATION / EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
- After providing credit card details a 50% deposit (minus discount, if applicable, + 11.7% room tax) will be charged for three night or longer stays. Balance due on arrival.
- Prepaypment is required for one or two night stays.
- Your deposit is fully refundable until midnight of the day after you reserved UNLESS we are within twenty-one days of your scheduled arrival date.
- Your deposit is partially refundable up to 21 days prior to arrival date LESS 10% based on the total room charge for all nights reserved (excluding tax and before discounting, if applicable).
- We will not refund/transfer deposits WITHIN 21 DAYS of the scheduled arrival date, regardless of the reason for cancellation; THE DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED. There are no refunds for days missed due to late arrival, early depart or room-nights we resell. Please PURCHASE TRIP CANCEL INSURANCE from a travel agency or insuremytrip.com or other source.