The Knoll Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Knoll Bed & Breakfast, a 12 room house built in 1910 is of Tudor design and is located in the residential area of Florence, a suburb of Northampton in western Massachussetts. It is situated on 17 acres of farmland and forest. There is a small river that runs through the property. With an acre of lawn in the front of the house guests are assured a quiet nights rest. A sweeping circular driveway leads to the front door. We are now offering WiFi for our guests.
Within a few minutes of driving time from The Knoll you can reach any of the five colleges located in western Massachusetts. These colleges are Smith, Amherst, Mt. Holyoke, University of Massachusetts, and Hampshire. Bradley Field in the Hartford Springfield area is a major airport south of The Knoll and is an hours-driving time away. Logan airport in Boston is two hours away and Kennedy and LaGuardia in New York are three hours of driving time.
The Knoll Bed & Breakfast has been in operation since 1982.
How to Find Us
- Take exit 18 off of I-91.
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto Route 5 North to Northampton.
- One mile from the exit you will arrive at the lights at Northampton Center.
- Once at the lights, turn left, this will bring you onto Route 9 - Main Street.
- Continue on Route 9 for 3 1/2 miles to the second set of lights which is Florence Center.
- Go through the lights and continue on Route 9 for another .6 of a mile. We are located on the left side.
- Look for a large house set back off of the road with a circular driveway and an aluminum flagpole in the front.
- Our driveway entrance is opposite a forty MPH speed limit sign.
- Please drive up to the front door for registering.