Brass Lantern Inn
Weddings on Nantucket
Consider the Brass Lantern’s gracious sitting room and dining room, and outside garden and patio as the location for your quiet elopement or small wedding gathering. For wedding guests of larger weddings, the Brass Lantern is an ideal location within easy walking distance of all of the churches in Town and most of the popular beach wedding sites. Your guests will enjoy all that Nantucket has to offer during their free time at your destination wedding.
Please contact us about your wedding plans or guest lodging needs.
Steamship Authority Fast Ferry Tickets
Steamship Authority Fast Ferry Tickets – Special Brass Lantern Rate for Adult and ChildrenWe will book your round trip tickets Nantucket on the Iyannough when you add the Fast Ferry Tickets to your reservation
Welcoming Wine with Fruit and Cheese Platter
To relax after your arrival at the Brass Lantern or to celebrate your last night on Nantucket, add a tasty fruit and cheese plate with your choice of Nantucket Vineyard wine.
See Nantucket by BikeAvailable dates:Price from: $445
- Two nights, queen room, with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two day bike rental from Young’s Bicycle Shop, just a block and a half from the Brass Lantern
- Welcoming bottle of wine from Nantucket Vineyard
- Gift card for lunch or dinner at Dune, one of our favorite restaurants
- $545 Early Fall (through October 12) and $445 Late Fall (October 13 – November 23)
Free Bottle of Nantucket Vineyard Wine
Book a three night stay in September and we will welcome you with a bottle of Nantucket Vineyard wine! September rates range from $215 – $275. When booking online, please use code WINE42.
History BluffAvailable dates:
- Two nights, queen room with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two All Site Passes to the world renown Nantucket Whaling Museum and all the Historical Association sites
- The Nantucket Preservation Trust book, A Walk Down Main Street, to take home, and a self-guided tour to enjoy while you are here
- Gift card for lunch or dinner at Dune
- Two round trip tickets on the Steamship Authority fast ferry, the Iyannough
- $575 Early Fall (through October 12) and $475 Late Fall (October 13 – November 23)
Give the Gift of Nantucket!
Brass Lantern Gift Certificates
Shopping for that extra-special gift? Special birthday or anniversary? Maybe an engagement or a wedding? How about a quiet weekend away for the 'soon-to-be-parents'? You can give the gift of Nantucket to your loved ones.
Call 800-377-6609 to purchase your gift certificate in any amount for a stay at the Brass Lantern - or you can buy your gift certificate online.
Gift certificates are good for six years from date of purchase.