Hampton Terrace Bed and Breakfast
Romantic Weekend PackagePrice from: $229.00
- A $30 Gift Card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop and full
- Candlelit breakfast buffet
- A comprehensive list of activities in the area during your stay
- Well-researched list of restaurants historically preferred by our guests
- Early check-in and late check-out offered for no extra charge, subject to availability 30% discount for a third night
- In-room massage or champagne in the room may be arranged
Enjoy "gilded Age glamour" and have an experience Traditional Home Magazine has called "absolutely perfect".
Spend a romantic weekend at one of the East Coast's "premier getaway destinations," and enjoy the following:
Check availability or request your Romantic Getaway Weekend Package personal rate quote directly from the Innkeeper. It's guaranteed in writing!
Berkshires All to Yourself SpecialPrice from: $229.00
- Include full breakfast buffet for two, and start at $229/night
- Our very special King Suites are $299/night
- Pay just half when you book and the other half when you check in
Especially during Fall and Winter at Regular Season rates (excluding October), Lenox is full of fairy lights. Stores, attractions and restaurants are open without the lines associated with the summer season. We can design spa packages, and ski slopes are nearby, but the sun goes down early. More time for enjoying the numerous fireplaces and warm ambiance of Hampton Terrace. Relax, don't hurry.
We have a two-night weekend minimum, but call us within the last 2 weeks. If we are not full we probably will accept one night. Three of our rooms have deep antique claw-foot tubs for long soaking. Twelve of our rooms have fireplaces and eleven have Jacuzzis. There are four fireplaces in public rooms. Let us design a package that works for you, such as a spa getaway or ski weekend.
Our Off-Season Rates
Mid-Week Peak SpecialPrice from: $229.00
- During Tanglewood and foliage season
- Discounted rooms by $65-$95 per night for multiple nights (Sunday-Thursday nights)
- $229 per night for any room in the mansion or Carriage House
- $299 per night for a King Suite
There is so much to do in the Berkshires: museums and historic home tours, Jacob’s Pillow, Shakespeare and Company, Berkshire Theater Festival, Barrington Stage Company, Williamstown Theater Festival, shops, restaurants and much more.
In addition, there are numerous natural activities in the Berkshires: such as hikes, horseback riding, golf, water sports, just for starters. Like the cooler weather? Do all of this during October’s&foliage; season. The leaves explode with color throughout the first few weeks of autumn. You don’t want to miss out on one of nature’s greatest spectacles. Now imagine doing all of the, during peak season, at Hampton Terrace, at a major discount?