Brook Farm Inn
The Shadowood Green Room
Indulge in the spaciousness of this exquisitely appointed, ground floor carriage house room with king bed. Enter from the private deck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool. Lavish amenities await you, including fireplace, tv/DVD, refrigerator, coffee maker, and two-person Jacuzzi with separate stall shower. Fit for a king and queen, the room is decorated in hunter green and white with splendid mahogany furniture. You can enjoy the garden view from the loveseat, with its antique coffee table. The room is completely barrier free as well.
The Shadowood Burgundy Room
Step into the exquisite luxury of this spacious ground floor carriage house room. Enter from the private deck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool. It’s decorated in a tasteful floral pattern of cream, pink and burgundy. Lounge on the loveseat, or luxuriate in the enchanting antique bronze king bed. The many amenities include fireplace, tv/DVD, refrigerator, coffee maker, and two-person Jacuzzi with separate stall shower. The room is completely barrier free as well.
The Tanglewood Suite
Two very large, beautifully appointed rooms invite you to the lap of luxury. The suite is decorated in crisp white and blue. The bedroom has tv/DVD, fireplace, double closets, and opens on to a private deck overlooking the swimming pool. Lounge on the king bed, or nestle in the window seat with its garden view. A similar window seat is beckons you in the living room, with its wet bar, refrigerator, quaint iron stove now heated by gas, and queen sofa bed. You’ll feel pampered as never before when you soak in the two-person Jacuzzi tub. There are separate doors from the enormous bathroom to each of the other rooms, plus a water closet, separate stall shower, and double sinks. Indulge in this wonderful experience!
The Bluebird Room
Bluebirds and happiness go together, and they will welcome you into this high-ceilinged room on the main floor.
Lively bluebirds decorate the warm yellow toile wallpaper. Luxuriate on the bed – your choice of a king or two twins – in front of the wood-burning fireplace. The cushioned white wicker armchairs and vanity enhance your comfort, along with a tv and DVD player, in-room refrigerator, and a lovely coordinating bathroom with tub and shower. Listen to music from the clock radio or enjoy the cable TV/DVD.
The Victorian Room
Step out of the bustle of everyday life, and into the allure of the Victorian era, in this heavenly, large 2nd floor room. Nestle into the queen canopy bed, facing a wood-burning fireplace. The graceful mirror over the mantel reflects pleasing wallpaper patterns of rich blue and pink, offset by a pink velvet settee and lace at the tall windows. The spacious bathroom offers updated tub and shower. Listen to music from the clock radio/CD player or enjoy the cable TV/DVD.
Romance in Lenox Room
Rich velvet and fine antique mahogany…elegant queen canopy bed…seductive wood-burning fireplace…all add up to the perfect setting for your romantic sojourn in Lenox.
This spacious, high-ceilinged, 2nd floor room has graceful wing chairs, tv and DVD player, French doors opening to a view of the inn’s surrounding trees, and a large bathroom with tub and shower. Listen to music from the clock radio/CD player or enjoy the cable TV/DVD.
The Berkshire Room
Serenity beckons you to the Berkshires Room, on the 2nd floor.
The blue and green décor, accented with gauzy white touches, envelops you in tranquility as you delight in the wood-burning fireplace from your queen bed, or from the comfy armchair. The room also has a flat-screen TV/DVD player.
The high ceiling and antique oak furniture provide Victorian ambiance, while the updated bathroom with stall shower is definitely 21st century!
The Gilded Age Room
Evocative of the Gilded Age, this large 2nd floor room surrounds you with tasteful elegance and offers a bird’s-eye view of the lovely garden.
Curl up in the high backed wingchairs by the wood-burning fireplace, or nestle in the queen canopy bed. The bathroom, with its charming marble sink and antique claw-foot bathtub, beckons you for an indulgent soak, or you can use the overhead shower. Listen to music from the clock radio/CD player or enjoy the cable TV/DVD.
The Country Cottage Room
This light-filled 3rd floor room welcomes you with cheery country quilts, adorning your choice of king bed or two twins. Relax with a magazine in the cushioned rocking chair, or sit at the well-lit antique desk. The room’s bright pink, blue, and white theme continues into the updated bathroom with stall shower. The room also has a flat-screen TV/DVD player.
The Sweet Dreams Room
Have sweet dreams while you sleep, and awake to sunlit mornings, in this 3rd floor queen bedroom. Cozy in size, it’s still large enough for a rocking chair, table, and dresser. The harmonious peach and green décor is enhanced by an heirloom quilt. The bathroom has stall shower. This room also has a flat screen TV.
The Cozy Hideaway
You’ll feel snug and cozy in this queen bedroom on the 3rd floor. Pastel hues of peach and green relax you as you savor the tranquility in the cushioned rocking chair. The spacious bathroom has stall shower.
The Poet’s Room
There is poetry here, in the beautifully combined hues of pink, green, and blue, the garden view, and the skylight for gazing at the stars. Choose between a king bed or two twins. Settle into the plush velvet easy chair to read, or enjoy the tv/DVD player. This 3rd floor room has a bathroom with stall shower.
The Skylight Room
Gladden your heart by stepping into this truly delightful aerie on the 3rd floor. Soaring ceilings, with natural wood beams and skylights, provide a unique experience in a room that’s large enough for a queen bed as well as two twins. Savor the warmth of a gas fireplace, and settle in with two easy chairs, tv/DVD, and large bathroom with oversized stall shower.
The Garden View Room
A beautiful garden blooms indoors and out, in this inviting room on the 2nd floor. Savor the comfort of the queen bed with its high, carved, antique headboard, surrounded by the summery yellow, blue and green décor. Large windows offer a garden view, which you can enjoy from the comfy armchair. The floral theme continues into the bathroom, which has a stall shower.
The Cameo Room
Captivating cameos adorn the wall over the brass headboard in this 2nd floor room with queen bed. You’ll want to linger in the pastoral charm of lavender and blue, accented with white eyelet. A large easy chair is the perfect place to curl up and read. The spacious bathroom has tub and shower.
Rates & Policies
The rooms at our Lenox bed and breakfast in the Berkshires of Massachusetts are all unique and beautifully appointed. Decorated with antiques, each room has its own small touches that make it special. All guest rooms have private bath and air conditioning, as well as ceiling fans, telephones, hair dryers and luxurious bathroom amenities. Many have additional features such as fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, tv and DVD players, and canopy beds. Free wi-fi access is available. Rates at our Lenox bed and breakfast include full breakfast and afternoon tea at 4:00. Rates are per day, based on double occupancy, and are subject to Massachusetts tax.
Summer Season (mid June - Labor Day, lower rate indicates Mon.-Thurs. except for special concerts)
Per Night: $169 - $429
Foliage Season (Labor Day -“ November 1) and Late Spring (Memorial Day - mid June)
Per Night: $169 - $399
Quiet Season (Jan 2 - Memorial Day)
Per Night: $159 - $329
- These rates are subject to change without notice
- All rates are based on double occupancy per room
- An extra person in your room is $40 per night
- All room rates at our inn in the Berkshires are subject to Massachusetts room tax (11.7%)
- Rates include a full breakfast buffet style and an English tea on weekends
- The dining room opens at 8:30 a.m. and the buffet is cleared at 10:30 a.m.
- Coffee and tea are always available in the guest pantry
- During Tanglewood season and on some weekends and holidays during the year, a minimum stay may be required
- In Tanglewood season, full payment by check in advance is required to guarantee your reservation
- Other times of the year, a one-night deposit is required, and credit cards are accepted
- A 10% Service Fee is in effect for groups of 5 rooms or more
For Reservations from Labor Day Until the Last June Weekend:
- If a reservation is canceled more than 15 days prior to the arrival date, your deposit will be refunded less a $35 cancellation fee per room
- If a reservation is cancelled 15 days or less prior to the arrival date, including late arrival and early departure, you are responsible for the full value of the reservation
- If we are able to re-book the room(s), we will refund the re-booked portion, less a processing fee of $35 per room
For Reservations From the Last June Weekend Until Labor Day:
- If a reservation is canceled more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, your deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the entire reservation, per room
- If a reservation is canceled or changed 30 days or less, prior to the arrival date, including late arrival and early departure, you are responsible for the full value of the reservation
- If we are able to re-book the room(s), we will refund the re-booked portion, less a $35 processing fee per room
Promotions & Gift Certificates
- In order for us to honor promotions and gift certificates issued by third parties they must be indicated when you book your reservation at our inn in the Berkshires
- Use of promotions and gift certificates other than those issued directly by Brook Farm Inn may be limited as to rooms and dates
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 7:00 p.m., please call, so that we can make special arrangements for you.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Pets & Children
- We cannot accommodate pets or children under 15.
- We are a non-smoking establishment
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Inn, nor on the grounds
- Guests who do not comply will be held responsible for the cost of restoring the room to a smoke-free condition
- As a courtesy to other guests, cell phones may be used only in the privacy of your room
- We welcome inquiries from travel agents seeking client lodging at an inn the Berkshires of Massachusetts
- However, our rates do not include commissions
- Any commission should be dealt with by the agent with their client
- Summer Season (mid June - Labor Day, lower rate indicates Mon.-Thurs. except for special concerts)