Captain Tom Lawrence House
Cape Cod Bed & Breakfast Inn
Table Of Contents
Elegant and historic 1861 whaling captain's home. Just a three minute walk to Village Green and adjacent to Shining Sea Bikeway. Close to sea beaches, numerous golf courses, and ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Falmouth lies 13 miles south of the Cape Cod Canal on Route 28.
Nestled back from the road and shaded by two ancient maple trees, the Captain Tom Lawrence House is an intimate inn for those who appreciate fine accommodations and warm hospitality in a beautiful setting.
Located within walking distance of the main street of the historic village of Falmouth, the Inn is near beach, bikeway, island ferries and bus station. Explore the entirety of Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and historic Plymouth by day trips. We gladly assist our guests with sightseeing and dining plans. Bicycles available.
About the Inn
- This beautifully restored Inn offers six softly colored corner guest rooms with private baths and firm beds (king, queen and twin size), several beds with lace canopies
- Down comforters are a favorite in winter
- Antiques complement the comfortable fireplaced living room
- Central air-conditioning
- Cable TV and refrigerator in each room
- Family Apartment: Fully furnished apartment with air conditioning. Sleeps 3 to 4. Cable TV. Ideal for family of four. TV, efficiency kitchen, air conditioning.
- Ask about our winter weekend and December Christmas by the Sea and Dickens of a Christmas Stay-One-Night Free holiday weekends.
- Unique Shops
- Nature Preserves
- Sandy Beaches
- Shining Sea Bikeway
- Ocean Vistas
- Woods Hole
- Aquarium & Exhibit Center
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- National Seashore
- Whale Watching
- Sand Dunes
Whether you spend the day exploring the Cape or enjoying the spectacular beaches and recreation of Falmouth, in the evening you will find an assortment of dining and entertainment just minutes away. The region boasts a unique variety of fine and nationally recognized dining choices and, of course, excellent seafood abounds.
Breakfast is thoughtfully planned and prepared by your hosts. You'll enjoy fresh fruit and a variety of creative entrees such as whole wheat. Belgium waffles served with seasonal fruit syrups -- the inn's specialty.
- Breakfast stratas brimming with fruit or vegetables
Coffee cakesscones, and muffins -- Baked Fresh Daily!
- From the north, cross canal on the Bourne Bridge and follow Route 28 south to Falmouth
- In the village area, follow signs for Woods Hole
- Turn right (on Locust Street, aka. Woods Hold Road)
- The inn is the fifth house on the right #75 Locust Street