The Pine Suite
The simple entrance path leads past rosa rugosa, wild roses, blooming yarrow, and other native flower beds to arrive to a spacious skylit great room, featuring vaulted ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace.
The well-equipped kitchen, dining, and indoor living area has a bright indoor-outdoor feeling to it with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the backyard and garden.
The outdoor living space and lawn are complete with charcoal grill and lounging hammock. A comfortable settee, plush rocker easy chairs, and original artwork grace the walls.
This suite features two cozy well-appointed bedrooms, fitted with new orthopedic mattresses. The master bedroom contains a queen bed, the second a daybed/twin with pull out trundle for side by side sleeping. The settee in the great room pulls out to a queen sleeper. Comfortably sleeps four adults. A good-sized bathroom with shower stall complete this family friendly space.
A great versatile suite, spacious, sun-filled and beautiful inside and out.
The Cherry Suite
The Cherry Suite is charming and romantic. It offers a bright second story loft bedroom, fitted with a queen bed with new orthopedic mattress.
An easy chair with views over the trees completes the spacious, balcony style upstairs bedroom.
The ground floor features a large open living area with sunny full kitchen, dining space, comfortable sitting area with settee and club chair, and a simple cozy bathroom with tub.
Furnishings are simple and minimal, fresh with a mix of antique and modern, selected for comfort. Original artwork graces the walls of The Cherry Suite.
Indoors/outdoors living at it’s best, this suite has a wonderful patio deck with charcoal grill. The Cherry Suite is ideal for a couple but able to accommodate up to 3 people, with the sofa pulling out to a full size bed.
This polished, open concept living space makes for a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
Rates & Policies
- Rates subject to change
- 2 Night minimum required
- Rates do not include the 9.7% state and local taxes
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- A two-night minimum stay is required, certain holiday periods require a three night minimum stay.
- Reservations may be made by telephone or email.
- To obtain a confirmed reservation a deposit of 50% is required.
- The remaining balance is due upon arrival and check-in.
- When requesting a reservation, please indicate:
- date of arrival and departure
- the number of adults and children in your party
- Please, for your own security, do not email us your credit card number!
- Cottage Guest uses pay pal to securely process all online bookings.
- We issue an email with the subject line "money request" via pay pal; it contains straightforward instructions for making payment on their website.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, cash, and travelers checks with proper identification.
- Check-in is 3 pm or after, check-out is at or before 11 am. Standard check-in time is between 3pm and 7pm, we ask for an estimated arrival time to enable us to greet you at your suite. If checking in after 7 pm the keys will be in a lockbox in the entryway.
- The maximum occupancy for the pines suite is four guests. The pines suite contains two bedrooms-one with queen bed, the other with two side-by-side twin beds (daybed and trundle), plus a pull-out style queen sleep sofa.
- The maximum occupancy for the cherry suite is three adults, or two adults and two children under twelve. The cherry suite contains a loft-style bedroom with queen-sized bed, plus a pull-out style full sleep sofa in the living area.
- If canceling twenty days or more before the reserved dates your deposit will be refunded, less a re-booking fee (with stays of four nights or under the re-booking fee is $50, for stays over four nights the re-booking fee is $100).
- If canceling after the twenty day grace period, we will make every effort to re-book your days. If we are not able to re-book these days your deposit will not be refunded.
- There are no refunds available for early departures.
- Two parking spaces are available with your reservation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the guest suites.
- We request no loud noises or music after 9:00 pm, and no entertaining (large parties).
- Though we love them no pets are allowed other than seeing-eye dogs.
- Additional Fees:
- Please be considerate of arriving guests and cleaning staff!
- A fee of $50 per hour or portion there-of will be charged for late checkouts (after 11 AM on date of departure).
- We expect kitchens be left in the state they were received (dishes clean, surfaces wiped down). There is a $60 cleaning fee if staff is required to wash dishes for incoming guests.
- Reserving a room with us indicates that you have read and agree to abide by our policies listed here; we look forward to welcoming you here at Cottage Guest, and thank you for your patronage!