The Great OutdoorsAvailable dates:Price from: $205
For the snowy days forecast ahead by The Farmer’s Almanac – pack up your boots, your fleece, and your home companion, and we’ll send you out to a tree farm in the hills to cut down and bring home the best tree ever. Come on back for hot toddies by the fire, and enjoy a great breakfast after a sweet night’s sleep
Price also includes a 3-month membership to Historic Deerfield‘s museum houses and exhibition center, afternoon tea and a yummy nibble.
Give us a jingle bell at 413-774-5587.Wed-Sun
Pooch-Perfect GetawayAvailable dates:Price from: $175
Good dogs welcome! We have just two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. The state forest hikes and x-country ski paths are great!
Add just $50 to the room, and your doggie will be treated to a few special extra amenities:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A dog bowl for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A dog towel to wipe dirty paws
- A blanket for the bed for dogs that like to snuggle
- Dog-friendly chairs in your guest room
Your dog is welcome to join you for afternoon tea in the Beehive Parlor.