Bow WOWAvailable dates:Price from: $175
Good dogs welcome! We have just two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. The state forest hikes are great!
Add just $50 to the room, and your doggie will be treated to a few special extra amenities:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A dog bowl for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A dog towel to wipe dirty paws
- A blanket for the bed for dogs that like to snuggle
- Dog-friendly chairs in your guest room
Your dog is welcome to join you for afternoon tea in the Beehive Parlor or on the porch to dine.