The Great OutdoorsAvailable dates:
Planning a thrilling zipline tour, a whitewater rafting trip, or golfing in western Mass?
Book your overnight accommodations with us, show us your tickets or tee time confirmation, and get 25% off the rack rate. Enjoy tavern fare to feed your hunger after a day of games, beers and wines to toast your adventure, and a hot country inn breakfast the next morning to set you on your way.
Pooch-Perfect GetawayAvailable dates:
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A doggie dish for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks
- A special towel to wipe dirty paws and a blanket for the bed for snuggling
- Dog-friendly chairs to snuggle up on in guest rooms
Schnauzer chance to travel with your dog! We have two dog-friendly rooms, so plan early to avoid disappointment and bring your four-legged friend along when you visit us. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. Stop for a drink of water at the doggie drinking station and then continue on. The state forest hikes are great!
Dogs stay for just $35 at the Deerfield Inn (a one-time fee to cover additional housekeeping) and are treated to a few special extra amenities: