One Night's (Almost) a FreebieAvailable dates: toPrice from: $190
Stay three consecutive nights, and one of the nights will be just six dollars! Includes afternoon tea and cookies, a country inn breakfast, and free passes to the museum houses and exhibition center of Historic Deerfield.
The Great OutdoorsAvailable dates: toPrice from: $190
Planning a thrilling zipline tour, a whitewater rafting trip, or golfing in western Mass?
Book your overnight accommodations with us, show us your tickets or tee time confirmation, and get 25% off the rack rate. Enjoy tavern fare to feed your hunger after a day of games, beers and wines to toast your adventure, and a hot country inn breakfast the next morning to set you on your way.
Pooch-Perfect GetawayAvailable dates: toPrice from: $190
- Gourmet dog biscuits await in your room
- A doggie dish for your use during your stay
- A doggie drinking station outside the inn
- Complimentary clean-up bags for your walks at station behind the inn
- A special towel to wipe dirty paws and a blanket for the bed for snuggling
- Dog-friendly chairs to snuggle up on in guest rooms
We have just two dog-friendly rooms for good dogs and their dogparents, so ring us early to avoid disappointment. Stroll along Old Main Street in historic Deerfield, a perfect mile-long promenade for you, plus trees and fire hydrants for your friend. Stop for a drink of water at the doggie drinking station and then continue on. The state forest hikes are great! Dogs can join you if you eat on the porch, and for afternoon tea.
Rack rate plus $35: