Emerson Room / Four-Poster Queen Bed
Ground Floor, Four-poster Queen Bed, Gas-log Fireplace, West facing Bay Window, overlooking a small field and the "Wayside”, home to the Alcott and Hawthorne Families, (Bath with cherry floor and Kohler Bubble-jet tub/shower)
Sleepy Hollow Room / Canopy Double Bed
Ground Floor, Tiger Maple Double Bed, West facing Windows (and skylight), overlooking a small field (Bathroom with tub/shower).
Punkatasset Room / Canopy Queen Bed
Ground Floor, Queen Bed, Chez-lounge, West facing Windows, (and Skylight), overlooking a small field, which is a National Park Shrine to Nathaniel Hawthorne, (Bath with shower)
Walden Room / Canopy Queen Bed
Second Floor, Queen Bed, Captain's Desk, with East facing windows (Bathroom with tub/shower)
Musketaquid Room Canopy Queen Bed
Second Floor, Queen Bed, North facing Windows overlooking “Wayside”, home to the Alcott and Hawthorne Families and East facing bay window, (Bath with shower)
Concord Room Contemporary Queen Bed
Second Floor, Queen Bed, East facing Window, recently renovated in contemporary, mid century style(bathroom with shower).
Alcott Room Canopy Queen Bed
Second Floor, Queen Bed, West facing Bay Window, overlooking a small field and the Wayside, home of the Alcott and Hawthorne Families, (Black and White Tiled Bath with large tube/shower)
Lodging Rates vary with Demand by Season, Length of Stay and Number of Guests. Call for our latest Postings, Specials and Corporate Rates.
- For information and reservations please Telephone our Desk @ 978-369-5610
- Check current rates and availability with our Reservation Request Form
- A deposit of one/half total lodging fee [one night minimum] is required for all confirmed reservations
- Deposit may be placed on Visa, American Express, Master Card or Discover credit card accounts
- Contact the Innkeepers for Weddings, Reunions and group-booking Deposit requirements
- Confirmed reservations may be canceled [4:00 P.M.] 14 days prior to initial reservation date to assure a Deposit Refund [less 20% total lodging fee held as a handling charge]
- Lodging rates vary with demand by season and day of week
- Corporate rates are available for single business travelers Sunday-Thursday
- All lodging Rates subject to 11.7% Massachusetts Room Occupancy Tax and 3% Fee
- Two-night minimum booking and modified Deposit requirements may be required during Holidays, Special Events, and Autumn
- For the comfort of our guests the Inn maintains a smoke-free environment --We invite smokers to utilize the ashtrays in the outdoor gazebo and garden patio
- Smoking within the Inn will result in a $250 daily cleaning charge.
- Children, traveling with well-behaved adults, are always welcome
- Our resident cat and dog are eager to entertain you upon request
- Guests may check-in from 3:00-8:00 P.M.
- Guests are asked to notify the Innkeepers of intended late arrival so that we may make arrangements to welcome you
- Check-out is 11:00 A.M
- The Inn provides ample off-street parking
- Advice, career counseling, dog adoption service, travel information, tips for the newly married [or soon-to-be], weather pronouncements, Boston driving alert, succor, support and humor are offered at no extra charge