Cranberry Inn of Chatham
Premiere Queen with Fireplace, Wet Bar & MiniFridge, Private Balcony on first floor
Standard Queen w/wood beams
Standard w/twin beds
Premier Queen w/vaulted ceiling & wood beams
Deluxe Queen Suite with adjoining twin bedroom
The Cranberry Inn's eighteen distinctive guest rooms are tastefully decorated with antique and reproduction furnishings. Each room includes a private bath, telephone, television and air conditioning. Some rooms with fireplaces and/or wet bars, mini-fridge & balconies are also available.
Rates Include Full Country Breakfast
and Afternoon Tea!
Oct. 14 - May 9
$130 - $190
May 10 - June 13
$170 - $280
June 15 - Sept. 2
$255 - $325
Sept. 3 - Oct. 13
$185 - $295Reservations
A 100% deposit is required for a one night stay. A 50% deposit is required on reservations of two or more nights with the balance due 14 days prior to arrival.Cancellations
Cancellations made prior to 14 days before arrival or for a shortened stay, are subject to a $25 cancellation fee; inside 14 days before arrival future stay credit if we re-book the room.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional charge applicable for extra bed or cot used in room.
- 9.7% Room tax is not included in rate.
- Gratuities are not included but always appreciated by our valued staff.
- Minimum nights stay may apply as well as holiday rates.
- Cancellation policy applicable to all reservations.
- The inn is a non-smoking establishment.
- The inn is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and older.