Sarah Guest Room
Imagine the feel of the warm ocean breeze against your skin and sand between your toes when you stay in the Sarah Guest Room. This guest room is inspired by the sailboats skimming the ocean with calming blue colors and a wide-plank wooden floor, as well as a spacious, en-suite bath. The queen bed features plush pillows and fine linens.
The Sarah Guest Room, named for the daughter of Isaiah’s cousin, is located on the 2nd floor, directly off the common room.
Deborah Guest Room
After spending your days exploring the Cape, spend your nights in the elegant comfort of our Deborah Guest Room. Originally the formal dining room, this beautiful king guest room has been lovingly restored and features an iron canopy bed with plush pillows and fine linens, a working fireplace, and your own spacious full private bath just across the hall.
Located on the first floor and named for Captain Isaiah Clarks’ wife, this inviting accommodation is our inn’s most popular room. It is conveniently situated near the common living room, giving it the feeling of a suite.
Lily Guest Room
Originally the master bedroom of Captain Isaiah Clark and his wife, Deborah, this guest room is available with a king bed or two twin beds (twins by request in advance only) for traveling companions.
One of four guest rooms located on the second floor, it is painted in a quiet meadow green and features an original working fireplace as well as original windows offering a great breeze. This room is named after Isaiah’s great granddaughter, Lily.
Directly across the hall is your own spacious private full bath with colonial Wainscot. The original architecture of the room, along with the plush pillows and fine linens, retain a colonial feel. Yet, it is fully equipped with modern conveniences for your added comfort.
Hattie Mae Guest Room
A memorable vacation getaway on Cape Cod awaits when you make reservations for our Hattie Mae Guest Room. Originally the formal living room, this charming king guest room is painted in a soft colonial blue and features a king bed with plush pillows and fine linens, a working fireplace, a sitting area, and your own spacious private full bath steps across the hall.
The Hattie Mae Guest Room, named for Isaiah Clark’s great-granddaughter, is conveniently located on the first floor of the inn. The room’s east-facing windows allow the sun and lovely summer breezes to flow through the room.
Jeremiah Guest Room
This guest room, which was part of the attic in the original house circa 1785, offers a rustic flavor with its skylight and hand-hewn, wooden beams with square, iron nails. The protected, original attic door still has the authenticated signature that his son, Jeremiah, scrawled on it when he was thirteen.
This room is furnished with a beautiful, king-size bed accented with plush pillows and luxurious linens. Just across the hall there is your own private, full bath.
Phoebe Guest Room
Decorated in a soothing palette of soft peach and earthy tones and highlighted by rich wooden flooring, this cheerful guest room is named for Isaiah Clark’s granddaughter. It offers a spacious, en-suite bath and a queen-size bed, plush pillows, and fine linens.
The Phoebe Guest Room is a convenient first-floor room situated just off the common living room.
Lydia Guest Room
Offering a view of our lovely gardens, this king guest room is painted in a gentle, gray color. It features a king-sized bed with plush pillows and fine linens, as well as a spacious, en-suite bath. Nestled behind two sets of doors and accessible by a private staircase, this room offers a quiet, intimate setting – perfect for a romantic getaway!
The Lydia Guest Room, named for Isaiah’s granddaughter, is located on the 2nd floor, directly off of the common room. Guests will enjoy beautiful views of the property – the best in the house. From a historical standpoint, this room was most likely used as the servants’ area of the house. Today, it is a favorite as a honeymoon or anniversary suite.
- Sea Meadow Inn at the Historic Isaiah Clark House is a non-smoking property indoors.
- The building and grounds have limited handicapped access.
- We are open year round.
- Check-In: 3:00 – 7:00 P.M. Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
- Rates are daily per room, double occupancy, and do not include 11.7% room tax. Personal checks are only accepted two months in advance.
- Late / Early Check-In Policy: Check in is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Should your travel plans require alternate check-in times, arrangements must be MADE IN ADVANCE by contacting the innkeeper via phone or e-mail.
- Children and Pets: Sea Meadow Inn at the Historic Isaiah Clark House does not allow pets and is an ideal destination for children age 13 and older.
- High Season – July, August, and September: During this time, a 3-night minimum applies. If availability permits, the Innkeepers may be able to make an exception.
- Weekends usually require a 2-night minimum, but please call to see if we can make an exception.
- Deposit Policy: A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation. The balance is charged 13 days prior to arrival. Unless you contact us regarding a change in payment, we will charge the balance to the credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $35 processing fee. A 14-day advance cancellation notice must be given in order to receive a refund of your deposit less the $35 processing fee. Cancellations 7-13 days prior to arrival are charged 1/2 of entire stay. Cancellations 0-6 days of arrival are charged the entire reservation. Any nights that can be rebooked will be credited against your cancellation fee.
- Parking Policy: Off-street parking is available for all Sea Meadow Inn at the Historic Isaiah Clark House guests at no charge.
- Lost and Found Policy: Forgotten items will be cheerfully returned for the cost of postage.