Stone House Farm Bed & Breakfast Suites
The 2nd Floor Suite
The Upstairs Suite includes two bedrooms, a sitting room with dining area and a large airy bathroom.. Bright and cozy bedrooms feature comfortable beds with down comforters and a view of the gardens. The yellow room features a queen bed, settee and rocking chair. The lavender room has decoratively painted twin beds and a view of the cutting garden. The bathroom has a full bathtub, shower with plenty of shelf and cabinet space. The sitting room is complete with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and TV/VCR. The pantry cupboard is always stocked with assorted coffee/teas/juices, assorted snacks and old-fashioned treats.
Breakfast is served in the privacy and comfort of your suite and may include freshly baked goods, assorted fruits and vegetables, yogurt, granola and freshly prepared eggs from the resident hens. An entertainment library in the suite's sitting room offers books featuring local poets Robert Frost and Emily Dickinson; CDs ranging from jazz, through pop, to classical; and videos ranging from children's classics to dramas and comedies for adults.
The 1st Floor Suite
The Downstairs Suite includes a bedroom, a sitting and dining area, private bathroom, and access to the beautiful and airy porch directly outside the room. The beautifully restored 100 year-old farmhouse features decorative painting and custom works of local artists. The pantry cupboard is always stocked with assorted teas, coffee & beverages, snacks, cereals and old-fashioned treats. The bedroom walls have a custom color-wash patina giving the room a warmly quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The views from the bedroom are of both the cutting garden to the back and the border garden to the side. This cozy room features a queen bed with a wonderful, fluffy down comforter, a hand-made rag rug and a over-stuffed chair by the window.
The suite's private bathroom has beautiful wood floors, a spacious shower and bead board, giving it the feel of the original farmhouse. Breakfast is served in the privacy of your suite and features home baked goods and fresh eggs from the farm's own chickens. The entertainment center has a wide variety of videos, DVD's and CD's. During your stay, your hot water comes from the sun's energy. The library includes a collection of beautiful gardening books.
Rates & Reservations
- The year-round rate is $175 for the one bedroom suite, $250 for the two bedroom suite.
- We request advance deposit of half the amount of your stay to confirm your reservation.
- The suites are available for long-term occupancy at adjusted rates.
- Check out time is 11 am, Check in time is negotiable.
- Cancellations are refundable up to two weeks prior to the arrival date.
- Cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- While the farm is home to Nubian and Nigerian dwarf Goats, Araucana Chickens and Mallard Ducks, only the resident two cats are allowed in the living quarters. Guest quarters are animal free.
- Stone House Farm is a smoke free environment.