Horace Kellogg Homestead Bed and Breakfast
The Judge's Room
At the front of the house, on the north side is the Judge's Room, named for Judge Chauncey from centuries past. This is a peaceful, private setting with four-post Mahogany queen size bed. In-room air conditioning, Cable TV and DVD/VCR and wireless internet if you travel with your computer. The house has two full bathrooms, second floor with tub and shower, first floor with shower.
Make yourself completely at home with a fluffy, comfy robe. You have space enough for your personal items in chests of drawers or to set out your luggage. Hairdryers are available in the bathrooms. Two closets are conveniently located on either side of the bed in this symmetric, traditional style of architecture. This is an ideal accommodation for families coming to visit their college students.
The Judge's room is available at $95 per night single/double occupancy.
The Almarina Room
Across the hall from the Judge's Room, on the south side of the house is the Almarina room, named for Horace Kellogg's wife.
The Almarina Room is a beautifully-furnished, sunny room with both a queen and single bed. In-room air conditioning, Cable TV and DVD/VCR and wireless internet if you travel with your computer.
For your convenience, there are fluffy, comfy robes. Hairdryers are available in the bathrooms. You have space enough for your personal items in chests of drawers or to set out your luggage. The Almarina Room has one spacious closet.
The house has two full, comfortable bathrooms, second floor with tub and shower, first floor with shower.
The Almarina Room is available at $95 per night single/double occupancy.
There is a $20 charge per night for use of the both beds.
Rates and Policies
- $95 per night, single or double occupancy
- $20 per night for third person in the Almarina Room
- No extra fee for a portable crib set up, (that's included in the $20.00 third person fee)
- 2 week notice cancellations for reservation made 2 months prior to check in date
- A $95charge (equal to one night rate) will be processed to your credit card for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to check in and for no call/no show cancellation
- Check-in time is 3 - 10 p.m., but we can make other arrangements if you let us know in advance. Please let us know if your arrival time changes, much appreciated
- Check-out time is by 11:00 am
- Closed between 11 am and 3 pm
- 2 night minimum stay March through October on weekends
- Friday and Saturday are considered weekend days. These are acceptable combinations for 2 night minimum: Thur/Fri, Fri/Sat, Sat/Sun. Sunday is not considered a weekend date.
- Call for special rate for booking 5 night or more
- Payment upon check out, cash, check, travelers check, MC or VISA (sorry no AMEX or DISC)
- The Homestead is a smoke free environment
- No one under 21 without a parent