Antrim 1844 Country House Hotel
Gettysburg Experience Package
- A Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tour by Gettysburg Battlefield Tours
- A copy of Newt Gingrich & William R. Forstchen’s New York Times Bestseller book “Gettysburg”
- Tickets to Your Choice of Three of the following Gettysburg Attractions:*
- Soldiers National Museum - Highlights Military History from the Vikings through Iraq featuring and Dioramas of 10 major battles of the Civil War.
- Hall of Presidents & First Ladies - Listen to the story of America by our Presidents and enjoy the fashions of different eras through the authentic reproductions of our First Ladies’ inaugural gowns.
- Jennie Wade House Museum - Experience the tragedy of Jennie Wade, the only civilian to be killed during the battle of Gettysburg, with a guided tour of the authentic 1860’s era home.
- Gettysburg Lincoln Train Museum - Learn about railroad’s role in the Civil War, travel with Abraham Lincoln to Gettysburg from Washington DC and enjoy our “time traveled” collection of model trains.
- Gettysburg Battle Theatre - Find out how the soldiers progressed from Fredericksburg, VA to Gettysburg, PA in a multi-media presentation.
- American Civil War Wax Museum - Learn about what took place prior, during and after the Civil War and listen to a reading of the Gettysburg Address.
- The Gettysburg Diorama - Picture the battle through the eyes of Generals Lee and Meade. Over 20,000 hand-painted figures with a 30 minute Light and Sound Show!
- The David Wills House - The home of Gettysburg attorney David Wills was the place where Abraham Lincoln put the finishing touches on the Gettysburg Address.
- Overnight accommodations in a room of the Mansion
- Afternoon Tea
- Hand-passed hors d'oeuvres in Mansion, followed by an
- Exceptional six-course dinner for two in Antrim’s renowned Smokehouse Restaurant masterfully prepared by Executive Chef Spencer Wolff
- A continental wake-up tray delivered outside your door with muffins, a newspaper and your choice of coffee or tea
- A full country-style served breakfast in the Mansion
The Gettysburg Experience Package Includes:
Sunday - Thursday starting at $210 per person
Friday starting at $220 per person
Saturday starting at $250 per person
Package unavailable on select dates. Please call for more information. Rates based upon double occupancy. Tax, gratuity and beverages are not included. Not available with any other packages, discounts or offers. Additional exclusions apply. Contact inn for details.
*Locations subject to change without notice. Tour takes approximately 5 to 7 hours to complete.
Fall Escape PackageAvailable dates:
Valid September 1st to November 30th, 2014
- Overnight Accommodations
- Afternoon Tea
- Evening hand-passed hors d’oeuvres served in the Mansion, followed by a
- Sumptuous six-course prix-fixe dinner elegantly prepared by Executive Chef Spencer Wolff in Antrim’s renowned Smokehouse Restaurant
- A continental breakfast tray delivered outside your door with freshly baked muffins, morning newspaper and your choice of coffee or tea
- A full country-style served breakfast in the Mansion before you return to the real world relaxed and refreshed...
The change of seasons is the perfect reason to escape for a romantic autumn getaway to Antrim 1844. Our formal gardens are at their peak, the mountains are covered in golden leaves, and the cool Maryland weather is perfect for enjoying long walks through our expansive property adorned in nature’s brilliance. Treasures abound in your elegant quarters decorated in antiques and fine furnishings sure to exceed your every expectation.
Our Fall Escape Package Includes:
Sunday through Friday starting at $145 per person*Saturday starting at $175 per person**Based on double occupancy. Tax, gratuity and beverages not included. Package must be mentioned at time of reservation to be redeemable. Changes to rates and/or packages are not available at check-in or after departure. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Contact hotel for details.Need to relax a little longer? Enjoy a second night room rates starting at only $139!****For room only. Second night pricing not available on Saturdays. Includes afternoon tea, continental breakfast tray delivered outside your door with freshly baked muffins, morning newspaper and your choice of coffee or tea, and a full country-style served breakfast in the Mansion. Second night pricing does not include dinner. Add dinner in the Smokehouse Restaurant for an additional $72 per person. Taxes, gratuity and beverages not included.To make reservations for the Fall Escape Package, please contact the hotel directly by calling (410) 756-6812.