The Inn at Norwood Bed & Breakfast
The Summer room is beautifully decorated and reminiscent of being at a summer cottage. The room contains a queen size canopy bed, oversized Jacuzzi tub with a shower and a separate private bathroom. This room also contains a Victorian electric fireplace.
The Spring room is decorated in lovely pastels. This room has a queen sized Romantic Carved Bed in a soft antique white finish and an Iron Day Bed. The room has a Victorian electric fireplace as well as a private bathroom with an oversized Jacuzzi tub and a Double Headed Rain Shower.
The Fall room is decorated in spectacular autumn colors. Escape to the mountains and enjoy the cast iron gas fireplace, the Victorian queen size bed and the 2 person Jacuzzi tub with a walk-in shower, all in a large private bathroom.
The Winter room is one of our most romantic rooms. Decorated in warm inviting colors, the room contains an exquisite queen size poster bed, 2 person Jacuzzi tub overlooking the town, a fabulous gas fireplace and private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Secret Garden Room
The Secret Garden Room is the best kept secret at the Inn at Norwood. It is just a stones throw away from the main house, giving you a private entrance to your romantic English Cottage. The room contains an iron queen size bed, our largest 2-person Jacuzzi Tub, a warm and inviting electric fireplace and a large private bathroom.
The Loft is the Inn's largest (900 square ft.) luxury suite, located behind the main house. Lose yourself in the king-sized Mahogany bed, sit quietly on your private deck or watch the roaring 3-sided fireplace from your large 2-person Jacuzzi tub. This room is complete with a wet bar, refrigerator, a microwave, CD player with ipod docking station, and a TV/DVD Player.
The Cottage is the Inn's newest luxury suite, located outside the main house, on the 2nd Floor, above the Secret Garden Room. This 1 Bedroom Apartment is decorated in Old World Charm and has a queen bed, a day bed, an electric fireplace, a large jacuzzi tub, 2 tv's (1 in the bedroom and 1 in the living room), a CD Player with ipod docking station and a DVD Player. This room is the only room with a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. It is available for Long Term Stays at a discounted rate.
Rates and Amenities
- Our Secret Garden Room accepts small dogs at an additional cost of $20 per night
- Rates are for 2 adults per night and include a 3 course breakfast
- The Secret Garden Room, The Cottage and The Loft all have individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Single person (Business Rate) Sunday - Thursday nights in Summer, Spring, Fall or Winter Rooms: $80 per night
- This rate includes a Continental Breakfast
- Long Term Stay Rates are available for stays longer than 15 nights consecutively
- Please email or call for rates
- We encourage our guests to make reservations online
- If you have any questions please call or email us!
Check-in and Check-out
We are easy going Hosts. We provide a self check-in system so you can check yourselves in anytime after 2:00 pm. You will find a note on the back door with instructions. We do live at the Inn and are available during breakfast and by phone or email anytime. Check out time is 11 am.
- We offer on-site off street parking (behind our home). We only have space for one car per room.
- Reservations are confirmed upon payment of 1 nights stay at the time of booking for all reservations.
- We accept cash, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards
- In addition, gift certificates are available for purchase
- Business Travelers or Singles may stay at the Inn at a reduced rate of $80 per night, Sunday - Thursday nights only. (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring rooms only). This rate includes a Continental Breakfast.
- Long Term Stay Rates are available for stays longer than 15 nights consecutively. Please email or call for rates.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our buildings, we do assess cleaning charges (a minimum of $250.00) for smoking within the rooms or buildings. You can smoke on the porch or deck.
- Massages - In room massages are available with advanced notice.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of arrival, you will be charged the full amount of your stay
- If we are able to re-book your room, we will be pleased to offer you a refund for the value of your stay minus a $25 administration fee
- Full house bookings require a minimum cancellation notice of 30 days
- Cancellations are NOT accepted through a message on the phone; you must call and speak with the innkeeper to cancel a reservation or email it
- In the event of a cancellation, a confirmation number will be issued to you - this number will be your only verification in the event of a cancellation
- An email cancellation confirmation will be sent to you as proof of cancellation
- No call/no shows are billed for the full stay
- Very few of our rooms are suitable for occupancy by more than 2 adults
- Should you arrive with an additional person (including infants & children), you will not be allowed to stay
- The Inn is not suitable for children under the age of 14 years old
Service Animals are always welcome free of charge. Small dogs are welcome to stay in the Secret Garden Room if they:
- Are more than 10 months old and are on a regular flea/tick prevention treatment
- Get along well with other dogs and people
- Are walked on a leash at all times
- Not left in the guest rooms alone (unless crated)
- Not brought into the main house for breakfast or otherwise
- Picked up after by their owners
Owners should bring pet bedding and dishes; no pets permitted on beds or furniture. There is a $20 per night charge per dog.