The Parsonage Inn
#1 - The Parson's Study (King Fireplace)
Our showcase for "yesteryear" features a king size brass bed, wood burning fireplace, ceiling fan, two wing chairs and a private bathroom with shower. This room is located directly off the entry foyer with a nice view of the front garden. It was used as the office/study by the pastor from 1924 - 1985. The parlor on the other side of the foyer has a 32" high-def TV with DVD movie library.
#2 - Dr. Jos. Seth Master Bedroom (King Opens To Deck)
Once the master bedroom, this spacious second floor bedroom has a king size brass bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD, two wing chairs, ceiling fan and a unique private bathroom under the steeple with custom tiled shower. A private entrance leads to the sun deck with table/chairs overlooking a brick courtyard.
#3 - Martha's Morning Sunshine Room (Queen)
This second floor bedroom was once the children's room for Martha Seth. This bright room [beautiful morning sunrises] features three windows facing out onto the distant Miles River (about 1/4 mile) and offers a queen size bed, ceiling fan, one wing chair, cable TV/DVD and private bath with shower.
#4 - Hannah's Afternoon Room (Queen Opens To Deck)
Once the sewing room for Hannah Seth, this cozy room [wonderful afternoon sun] is located on the second floor and features a queen size brass bed, ceiling fan, one wing chair, TV/DVD, private bathroom, plus a private entrance with access to our sun deck with table and chairs.
#5 - Sunny Afternoons (Queen Fireplace)
This room is located on the first floor with private entrance off of the parking lot and was part of the 1985 expansion. It features a queen size brass bed, a gas fireplace, ceiling fan, wing chair, full closet, TV/DVD and private bathroom with shower.
#6 - Dad's Room (King - Handicap Access)
Also part of the new section in 1985, this room is wheel chair accessible directly off the parking lot, with full tub (with handicapped compatible railings) in the bathroom. It features a king size brass bed, two chairs, cable TV with DVD and ceiling fan.
#8 - Family Perfect (2 Full Plus Opens To Deck)
This suite is a favorite of frequent visitors to the Parsonage Inn. Located on the second floor, it features a private entrance off the sun deck, two full size brass beds, a sitting room with two chairs and TV/DVD, small fan and private bath with shower. Our 'bunk room' with two twin beds is located off the bathroom, ideal for an extended family traveling together. (The bunkroom is $40 extra per night)
#7 - Afternoon Hideaway (Queen Fireplace)
Room #7 is also in the 1985 addition and features a gas fireplace, queen size brass bed, ceiling fan, one chair, TV/DVD and private bathroom with shower. Located directly off the parking lot it also features a private entrance (This is our pet friendly room).
- Price range: $120 to $260 plus 10% taxes
- Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checks/cash
- Check-in: 2 to 7 pm (call us to arrange a later check-in)
- Check-out: 11 am
- No children or pets unless arranged with the innkeeper.
- Two night minimum stay most weekends (except winter weekends).
- Special winter packages from November until April
- Our rooms are designed for two adults (one Queen or King bed) except for our suite (room # 8) which has two full beds, sitting room with TV and a very small "bunk room" with two twin beds on the other side of the bathroom.
- Our Inn is Smoke-Free (smoking permitted outside away from other guests).
- Cancellations or rescheduling are subject to a $25 fee (per room) if made at least 10 days before your arrival date. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than ten (10) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook the room(s), a full (less $25 fee per room) or partial refund will be made.
- For groups where you book more than 4 rooms, we require a 60 day cancellation notice.
- When making a reservation, we need your credit card info (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) to secure your reservation. We do not charge anything on your credit or debit card until you check-in.
- At check-in, you can pay by cash, check, traveler's checks or another credit or debit card.
- Our guests have access to the swimming pool and hot tub at our "sister inn", the George Brooks House B&B, from mid-May to late September - just 1/2 mile away to cool off during this hot summer weather! (unless GBH is hosting a wedding or meeting).
- We have two charming cats in our living quarters and parlor at times - not in the guest bedrooms - please advise us if you are allergic to cats!