The Blue Heron Inn - A Bed and Breakfast
All accommodations have magnificent views, cable television/movie channels, and internet access. the suites have their own balcony while the rooms have access to the balcony on the main level. Rates include a full breakfast served from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Plus a glass of wine and hors d'oeuvres with the innkeepers in the evening when schedules permit. Our suites and rooms accommodate two adults. A furnished apartment is available for weekly or monthly lodging. Balcony Suite 1
Suite #1 is a very impressive suite with a California king bed in a large bedroom with its own balcony door. The sunrise views are glorious as are the views of the harbor. This suite has a small sitting room where you can enjoy the sunset and the huge bath with its own sit down steam room/shower is a special treat.
Suite 2 Sitting Room
Balcony Suite 2
Suite #2 boasts a large attractive sitting room with its own balcony entrance. French doors connect it to the bedroom with a California king bed. The attractive bathroom with its artist editions sinks has a window which looks out on the Patuxent River and our sunsets.
Room #3 is a cozy and inviting dormer room decorated in a southwestern style. It has a queen size bed and a relaxing chair. It also has two window seats with views of the water as well as the sunrise and sunset.
Room #4 is a delightful, bright dormer room done in mainly blue and white with touches of green. It has a queen size bed and two inviting window seats, along with two comfortable, stuffed rocking chairs.
Studio Apartment Suite
Our lovely and spacious studio apartment is fully furnished and ready to go! The large living room area has a pull-out sofa and is separated from the comfortable queen sized bedroom by a partition wall. Bring the family and enjoy all the warm and welcoming comforts of home!
- Suite #1 Offers a King-size Bed Room, a large Bath with Steam Room/Shower and a Small Sitting Room - $249/night.
- Suite #2 Offers a King-size Bed Room, a Large Sitting Room, and an Attractive Bath - $249/night.
- Room 3 and 4 are newly furnished rooms with Queen-size beds and attractive bathrooms. They do not have their own balcony but do have access to the common area balcony. Their window seats, facing either east or west, are very inviting - $179/night.
- Both the suites and the rooms have magnificent views, cable television/movie channels, and wireless internet. Rates include a gourmet breakfast plus an evening glass of wine with the innkeepers when your schedule permits.
- Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt and acceptance of a deposit equal to the charges for your first nightâ€™s stay. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, or a personal check. Your deposit is refundable, less a $25 handling charge, if cancellation or changes to your reservations are made 10 days, or more, prior to your scheduled arrival. If less than 10 days and we are able to rebook, the refund policy will be honored.
- Rates are subject to a 5% lodging tax and 5% sales tax.
- We have a minimum 2 night stay during the weekends, special events and holiday periods. We offer a special incentive for a 3 night stay.
- Check in is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Check out is 11 a.m. We cannot guarantee access to your room at an earlier time; however, we will accommodate both an early check-in and late check-out if possible.
- Our suites accommodate two adults.
- We welcome children over 16 but we cannot accommodate pets.
- The Blue Heron Inn is a non smoking establishment.
- Breakfast will be served between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. in the dining room. Weather permitting breakfast can be enjoyed on the balcony. When you make your reservation, please let us know if you have special dietary needs and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m.
- You assume responsibility for loss or damage to Blue Heron Inn - a Bed & Breakfast, LLC property. There will also be an additional charge of $25 if you lose, or forget to return your keys.
Thanks for choosing to stay at the Blue Heron Bed Inn!