Historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn
Our General's Quarters is a large romantic cottage separate from the main building. Blending our 1830's Summer Kitchen with a large bedroom and bath, the finely crafted room is built in the early 1800's tradition with thick masonry walls, stone foundation, and high ceilings. French doors lead to a country sized porch overlooking the gardens. Featuring a queen and a full sized bed, tiled bath with tub and shower, cable, DVD, Wi-Fi and a mini-fridge, the General's Quarters provides the most comfortable and beautiful accommodation to be found. Room rate is $184 single, $212 double.
The Antietam Room
The Antietam Room is the largest room in the main building. It is very private with a queen size bed, and a separate entrance off of a very large private porch overlooking the grounds. This room's private bath has a tub and shower. The room also has a cable TV, DVD and WiFi. Room rate is $169 single, $198 double.
Thomas Jackson Room
The spacious Thomas Jackson Room, on the ground floor has a queen size bed, a private bath, cable TV, DVD, WiFi, private porch and separate entrance. This room was formerly the Rohrbach family ballroom. Room rate is $160 single, $189 double.
The Harpers Ferry Suite
The Harpers Ferry Suite, features a private bath, private porch and separate entrance. The bedroom has both a double and a twin bed. The sitting room with cable TV and DVD has a sofa that opens into an additional bed. This room can accommodate three adults or a couple with two smaller children. A large shady porch overlooks the gardens. Wi-Fi is provided to this room. Room rate is $160 single, $189 double, triple $218
Clara Barton Suite
Clara Barton room has been expanded into an adjoining vacant room to create the Clara Barton Suite. The large sitting area with a couch and wing back chair has a collection of medical artifacts and books from the civil war era. The private bath has an antique clawfoot tub with shower. The large sleeping room features a queen poster bed with memory foam mattress. This part of the house dates to 1832. Amenities include cable, cable TV, DVD and Wi-Fi. The room rate is $140 single and $174 double occupancy.
- All rates include Joanne's full multi-course breakfast and complimentary beverages
- Breakfast is served in our dining room at 8:30 a.m
- We will make every effort to accommodate special dietary needs if you let us know when making your reservation
- There is a 2 night minimum stay for Holiday weekends, special events and weekends in July
- Reservations may be held by VISA/MC/DISCOVER/or Check
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy
- Please note that in the event that your plans change, cancellation must be received 7 days in advance of your scheduled day of arrival or you will be charged for one night's stay if we cannot rebook the room
- We have Free High-Speed Wireless Internet & Cable TV
- Check-in time is anytime after 3:00 p.m
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- We cannot accommodate pets or smoking in the inn
- Children 10 and older are welcome