Historic Jacob Rohrbach Inn
Our General's Quarters is a large romantic cottage separate from the main building. Blending our 1830's Summer Kitchen with a large bedroom and bath, the finely crafted room is built in the early 1800's tradition with thick masonry walls, stone foundation, and high ceilings. French doors lead to a country sized porch overlooking the gardens.
Featuring a queen and a full sized bed, tiled bath with tub and shower, cable, DVD, Wi-Fi and a mini-fridge, the General's Quarters provides the most comfortable and beautiful accommodation to be found. Call for rates with children and pet friendly. Room rate is $225 double occupancy.
The Antietam Room
The Antietam Room is the largest room in the main building. It is very private with a king size bed, and a separate entrance off of a very large private porch overlooking the grounds. This room's private bath has a tub and shower. The room also has a cable TV, DVD and WiFi. Room rate is $205 double occupancy.
Thomas Jackson Room
The spacious Thomas Jackson Room, on the ground floor has a king size bed, a private bath, cable TV, DVD, WiFi, private porch and separate entrance. This room was formerly the Rohrbach family ballroom. Room rate is $195 double occupancy.
The Harper's Ferry Suite
The Harpers Ferry Suite, features a private bath, private porch and separate entrance. The bedroom has both a queen size bed and a twin bed. The sitting room has two comfortable wing-back chairs and the amenities include cable TV, DVD and WiFi. This room can accommodate two adults or a couple with a child. The large shady porch overlooks the gardens. Room rate is $185 double occupancy.
Clara Barton Suite
Our Clara Barton Suite, now combines a large bedroom accommodating a king sized bed and an adjoining room with a double bed. The Clara Barton's private bath features an old fashioned claw foot tub with shower. This part of the house dates to 1832. This room can accommodate two adults or a couple with two smaller children. Amenities include cable TV, DVD and Wi-Fi. This room can be adjoined with the Antietam Room for a larger group.
- All rates include our full multi-course breakfast and complimentary beverages
- Breakfast is served in our dining room at 8:30 a.m
- We will make every effort to accommodate special dietary needs if you let us know when making your reservation
- There is a 2 night minimum stay for Holiday weekends, special events and weekends in July
- Reservations may be held by VISA/MC/DISCOVER/or Check
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy
- Please note that in the event that your plans change, cancellation must be received 7 days in advance of your scheduled day of arrival or you will be charged for one night's stay if we cannot rebook the room
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: Anytime after 3:00 p.m
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- We cannot accommodate pets or smoking in the inn
- Children 10 and older are welcome