The Somerset House Bed & Breakfast
The Wickford has soft blue walls, watered silk drapery and an 1820s Philadelphia tester queen-sized bed. Luxury ironed linens, a down duvet, and fluffy pillows with an Indian design greet you. The view of the town boxwood garden is enchanting from this room. Adjoining the Wickford is the Snoring Parlor with a single bed, ideal for those traveling with (well-behaved) children or those who have a noisy sleeping partner. The bath has a full tub and looks out over the back garden.
The Keswick has soft coral walls and a nineteenth century bedroom suite from Belgium with a queen-sized bed. The fine ironed cotton bed linens with down duvet and luxurious pillows decorated with a floral pattern invite you for a welcome rest. The room looks out on an ancient magnolia tree. The bath has an over-sized shower and sauna.
The Arden is our penthouse room featuring a queen-size bed decorated with a Chinese theme. Luxury ironed linens, down duvet, and fluffy pillows grace this room which looks out on the boxwood garden as well as the tulip magnolia. While this room has only a half bath at this time we expect to add a full luxury bath suite shortly.
Rates & Policies
- Weekend Rates: $160.00 per night (queen-size bed, private bathroom, full breakfast)
- Inquire about multiple night discounts
- Inquire about special rates for midweek, business, and families of military on active duty.
- Wi-Fi available in all rooms.
- Rates are subject to State and County tax and are subject to change.
- To make reservations or for more information, please contact us by telephone or email.
- A deposit of one night's stay will be charged to your credit card to confirm your reservation.
- Advanced reservations are required, and a two night stay is required for holidays and special events. Reservations should be secured by advance deposit. Last minute rooms may be available. Please call as soon as you firm your travel plans.
- We accept: Visa®, Discover Card, MasterCard®, American Express Card, Personal Check, Traveler's Check
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be honored with a full refund if received not less than one week prior to arrival date. Should it be necessary to cancel your reservation within 7 days of your arrival date we will make every effort to re-sell the accommodations. If we are unable to do this you will be charged for the first night's stay.
- Check-in is between 3:00 and 5:30 PM unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- Our usual checkout is at 11:00 AM.
- No smoking is allowed indoors.