The Castle Bed & Breakfast
The St. Andrews Room
Unwind in a cozy, four-poster bed. Elegant oak and cherry furniture mixed with delicate Brandenburg lace add to the warmth and charm of this room. Sunny Private Bath with original porcelain sink. Garden View.
The Robert Burns Room
The Castle ghost frequents this room. Perhaps this friendly spirit admires the elegant four-poster spindle bed. Catch up on Scottish poets and their cache of elegant prose and poetry. Private bath with Garden view.
Let all worries slip away in this spacious sunlit room. In the evening ascend the steps to your very own canopy topped feather bed or lounge on the Victorian fainting couch. Private large bath with original claw foot tub and antique brass shower fixtures adjacent to the room.
The Munday Suite
This large two room Monet inspired suite boasts an elegant four-poster spindle bed. Enjoy a relaxing evening and luxuriate in an original claw foot tub with antique fixtures. Partial Garden View.
The Ramsay Room
Awaken to sunlight streaming through this large room with eight-foot wondows which overlook the garden.A king-sized sleigh bed adds to the ambiance of this room. At night curl up with a good book on your Victorian fainting couch and enjoy your own private fireplace.Spacious Private Bath.
Policies & Discounts
- The Castle accepts Mastercard and VISA
- Cash or personal check is our preferred method of payment
- Reservations guaranteed with a deposit equal to one night's lodging
- Two-night minimum stays may apply
- Rooms subject to a 6% Maryland State and 8% Allegany County tax
- For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in the house
- We do not accept pets; Our shelties welcome your attention
- Cancellation Policy: Once a deposit is made there are can be no refunds
- Please e-mail The Castle for information and availability, or call 301-264-4645
- 10% for seniors 60 and older on weekends
- 10 % for active military members any day
- Corporate rates available