Lake Pointe Inn Bed & Breakfast
This is a popular "special occasion" room located on the 3rd floor. It was best described by a guest -- Staying in this room is … "Like staying in a magical treehouse with wonderful bird sounds to delight. Very peaceful. Good for the soul..."
A private balcony can be your own perch to look out on the 2 mile view down Marsh Run Cove. This corner room is bathed with light from sunrises and moonlit nights. A gas fireplace will warm your toes when your view is a frost bitten lake. A 2 person spa tub and shower awaits one in a secluded alcove decorated with herons catching fish in the reeds bringing some frivolity to its bathers.
A cozy, romantic place to hide away. Soothe your tired muscles and soak away your cares in the spa tub trimmed with the hand-made Twig and Acorn tile, while enjoying the glow of the gas fireplace. The two sided fireplace can also be enjoyed from the bedroom's sitting area. In addition to the bathing alcove there is a full bath with tub/shower. Beyond the "Oak Tree " patterned William Morris drapery, enjoy a bird's eye view of the inn's beautifully landscaped stone terrace, lawn, lake cove and dock from the Friend Room.
Although this 3rd floor room has no lake view, it has been described by a guest as a, "warm and comfortable retreat". A comfy sofa to cuddle up on with a book, a gas fireplace to nestle next to in the winter cold, and a spa tub situated precisely to watch activity on Marsh Hill Mountain whether it is the snowfall, skiers or the fireworks! Beware, a former guest has acclaimed … "a spa tub, gas fireplace and steam shower are necessities..." all which come with this room, as well as a desk, if work beckons you.
Find comfort in this suite of two rooms separated by a double sided gas fireplace. Arts and Crafts touches are evident throughout the room from the Wiener Werkstatte fabric covering the two comfortable chairs and ottoman in the sitting area to the fireplace faced with Bob Timberlake tile. The full bath has a tub/shower arrangement. Enjoy the lake cove view from this 2nd floor corner location as well as from its small balcony with two large Adirondack chairs nestled amongst the treetops.
Sang Run Room
"Check your worries at the door". Sink into one of the comfortable chairs, put your feet up on the ottoman and say as one of our guests who stayed in this room: "Aaaah! Many jacuzzi baths in front of the fire-- later, a peaceful snowy day... can't wait to take the cute rubber duckie home to the kids and can't wait to return. What a place. What memories! What peace…" The Golden Lily Minor draperies frame the glorious mountain view where fireworks, skiers and snowfall perform. Sooth the mind or tired muscles in the room's steam shower or spa tub and just across the hall is the sauna on the Inn's third floor.
The sophisticated style of the Browning room holds true to the Arts and Crafts look. A newly released pattern of an old William Morris fabric print "Honeysuckle" frames the amazing Marsh Run Cove vista. The Timberlake tile fireplace surround mirrors the lake view. The room provides a comfortable sitting area with two comfortable chairs for reading and relaxing. A perfect setting from which to watch the snowfall on a winter evening or the moon shimmering on the lake on a summer night. The small full bath is equipped with a tub/shower arrangement.
Sam Leff Room
If you are looking for a spectacular lake view and Arts and Crafts decor, this is it! You will be captivated by the room's warm color palette, the expansive lake view down Marsh Run Cove, the Motawi "Pine Landscape" tiles on the gas fireplace surround and the handsome William Morris fabric. Grab your favorite book, settle into one of the leather chairs in front of the gas fireplace to read or just relax and take in the view. Tuck yourself away on the small balcony adjoining the room in one of the Adirondack chairs to spot your favorite bird or witness the breezes whispering through the giant spruce trees. The end result - a haven for rest, relaxation and peace. Full bath with Tub/shower arrangement.
Buffalo Marsh Suite
This is one of the Inn's larger rooms and a relaxing getaway. "A wonderful haven to renew your spirits". The separate sitting area with it's gas fireplace faced with hand made New Zealand Porteous tile provides a perfect place to enjoy a celebratory champagne toast or glass of wine. The Frank Lloyd Wright's Oak Bark wall color, is a stunning compliment to the Pink and Rose William Morris pattern dressing the windows which overlook the landscaped terrace and Marsh Hill Mountain. The luxurious bathroom has a sumptuous deep spa tub and a separate steam shower. And, if there is a bit of work to be done, there is a desk! A 2nd Floor room.
Chosen from the Frank Lloyd Wright collection, the room color is appropriately named for the view you'll enjoy – Mountain Red. The warmth of this room is enhanced by the rich tapestry of colors in the two upholstered chairs, the gas fireplace flanked by the bookshelves and draperies in one of William Morris's patterns. Begin or end your day relaxing in the two person spa tub/shower.
You can enjoy a splendid view of Marsh Run Cove, a mountain view, and in Spring and Summer- the added bonus of looking out over the inn's perennial garden and hearing the seasonal soft sound of the fountain in the garden below, all from your bed or the balcony. A gas fireplace separates the bedroom from the sitting area. William Morris fabrics from the Arts and Crafts era enhance the setting. The large bathroom, also with a lake view, has a spa tub/shower.
- ROOM AMENITIES: All rooms have air conditioning and individual control of quiet hot water heat. All rooms have a flat screen TV/DVD, a Bose CD/radio/alarm clock with MP3 auxiliary adapter. Wireless internet connection is available throughout the inn. All baths include a hair dryer, 100% Egyptian cotton towels/bath sheets and Lake Pointe Inn Robes. Each floor has a coffee and beverage bar for early risers and late sleepers.
- RATES: Include full breakfast and use of Inn equipment, such as bikes and kayaks. Double occupancy. Extra person add $20.00. Single occupancy deduct $10.00
- This is a non-smoking inn
- No pets allowed on the property
- In room fireplaces are NOT operational from June 21 to September 21
- RESERVATIONS: Are confirmed at the time of booking with VISA and MasterCard credit cards. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits and for payment upon arrival. Friday & Saturday nights must be booked together. Weekends are 2 night minimum.
- Check In: Anytime after 4 PM
- Late Arrivals: Please call if you are going to arrive after 6 PM.
- Check Out: 11:00 AM.
- Guests may use all the inn facilities including full bath and changing room, until mid-afternoon on their departure day.
- CANCELLATIONS: Seven Days notice required. 100% of the total room rate will be charged on cancellations and postponements for any reason with less than seven days notice, unless the room is rebooked. We are a small inn and cancellations adversely effect us. For this reason the cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Note that Garrett County has inclement weather and we do not relax our cancellation policy due to weather conditions. Please note our Cancellation Waiver below, if you are concerned about driving in inclement conditions.
- Cancellation Waiver: For a non-refundable $25 fee, paid at the time of booking, you may cancel up until noon on the day of arrival, with no additional charge. (not available over holiday weekends)
- CHILDREN: Age 16 and over are accepted.