Exquisitely appointed guest rooms with luxurious queen beds and wonderful private bathrooms boasting a large whirlpool tub, in addition to a roomy modern shower. These rooms offer either a private fireplace and a cozy sitting area with breakfast room service, or a private deck overlooking the woods, with deck breakfast service.
Charming guest rooms in the quiet back guest hall offer a cosy bedroom, small private bath with shower, and French doors leading to a large private deck overlooking the woods. Enjoy private deck breakfast service while watching deer and wild turkey amble through the woods.
Features a cast iron stove with queen bed and private bath with modern shower. You may enjoy breakfast on the inn's queit deck overlooking the woods or in the cathedral dining room.
Beautifully appointed rooms with queen beds. All have private baths with either a roomy modern shower, or a traditional bathtub/shower combination. These guest rooms enjoy breakfast at private window side tables in the inn's dining room or overlooking the woods on the inn's many decks.
- Children over 12 are welcome, although there is a two person maximum per room.
- Check-In time is 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Please call if unable to arrive during this scheduled time.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- A 50% deposit by check, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover is required at reservation to confirm your room. Balance is due upon check-out.
- Cancellations received five days or more in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations received within five days of your arrival forfeit the deposit.
- Although the building is smoke-free, smokers are encouraged to reserve a room with a private deck, where ashtrays are provided for your comfort.
- No pets.