Simply Bed & Bread
Bright, spacious room with California King.
Rates & Policies
- 100 yards to the Washington College campus
- 10-minute stroll to the Farmer's Market
- 15-minute walk to the water
- 5 minute walk to the hospital
- 15 minutes by foot to Heron Point
- 10-minute stroll to downtown
- Regular Rates apply during peak seasons and weekends. Call or e-mail for more details.
- $119/ 2 adults/weeknights; $149/ weekends -- private bath, Emily's Room.
- Erin's Room can also be booked for parties of up to 4.
- Sorry, only 2-night-minimum stays accepted for Tea Party Weekend Many discounts and special rates and packages available
- Non-Smoking: Because of the allergy-friendly environment, we cannot have any smoking on the property. Sorry!
- Check-in is generally between 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. Please call us if you need other arrangements. With only 2 rooms, we should be able to accommodate your needs quite easily.
- Check-out is at 11 A.M.
- Credit card required when you book your reservation
- Deposit of one night stay is required for reservation.
- Refundable only with 48 hour notice. No refunds given for early departure, inclement weather or same day cancellation
- Full amount due at check-in
- No personal checks, please.
- Parking is off street. Please drive into our driveway and park next to the garage.
- Please let us know about special needs in advance. We will be honest about our ability to accommodate them.
- We are allergy-friendly, we are not allergy-free