Longwood Manor Bed & Breakfast
Retreat Suite - Named for the 1790's six room log cabin occupied by the Moores prior to building Longwood. The sitting room's deep blues and reds carry the substantial feeling of the predecessor cabin. The light and bright bedroom features a massive king bed, deep paneled walls, antique furnishings, down comforter, ceiling fan, many windows and private bath. $145 single/$155 double
Brookemoore Suite - Named after Mary Brooke and Thomas Moore, the original owners. The old world charm of the sitting room's crystal chandelier, period wallcovering and marble-hearthed fireplace set the tone for your stay. The step-down bedroom is sunny and spacious. It has its own private bath and a screened porch overlooking a giant Magnolia and Holly tree. $145 single/$155 double
The Maryland Room - Meeting Facility - This 19' by 32' gathering room with 50 feet of windows and terrazo stone floor provides a unique setting for private parties, business functions, retreats and receptions for up to 40 people. The French doors lead onto the deck overlooking the 44' by 22' swimming pool. For business clients, Longwood offers access to a computer, copier, fax machine and private rooms for conferences.
- All rates plus 6% Maryland state tax.
- Extended stay rates are available.
- Additional guests are $20 per person.
- Reservations can be held by major credit card or by one night's deposit paid by check 7 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations of less than 10 days are non-refundable. Cancellations of more than 10 days prior to arrival are subject to a $20 per day and per room administrative charge.
- Check-in by prior arrangement.
- Check-out by 10:30 a.m.
- Longwood is a smoke-free environment.
- Children over 12 are welcome. Sorry, no pets(kennels nearby).
- We accept checks, cash and major credit cards(MC, Visa, Amer. Exp. and Discover).