4 East Madison Inn
Spacious guest room overlooking the garden with gorgeous furnishing that help make this suite an Inn favorite.
- A bay window infused with stained glass
- A king size carved anglo tall poster tester bed
- A pair of wing-back chairs
Soothing, bright and sunny, 3rd floor oasis. Sit and read or be relaxed and inspired by the view.
- King sleigh bed
- Large soaking tub
- A comfy wing-back chair
Louis XV Suite
A perfect room for any franco-phile. The beautiful furnishings are dated to the 1860’s
- Carved bed with
- Night stand
- Bed fitted with a queen mattress
- Ornate marble fireplace
- Magnolia tree view
A sunny room with city and garden views.
- A stately fireplace
- Oriental rug
- A queen sleigh
This cozy room features a magnificent tailored elegance.
- Classical queen size bed with inlaid wood panels
- A green marble chandelier
- Antique desk
Renaissance Revival Suite
An intimate room.
- Crystal chandelier
- Queen size mahogany victorian bed
- Deep green damask bedspread
- Antique desk
Queen Anne Room
This warm and comfortable room is perfect for traveling companions and convenient for a handicapped guest.
- Large windows
- A pair of Queen Ann 4-poster queen size beds
Empress Josephine Suite
Sit at your desk and enjoy the view of Mount Vernon Square in this bright, spacious room.
- Sunny yellow walls
- Queen canopy bed
This is a perfect room for the scholar or people in need of a quiet escape.
- A pair of Chippendale revival four poster beds covered in blue damask
- Period furniture
- Brass chandelier
- Built-in bookcases
- Tree and garden view
Guest-Friendly Policies & Procedures
Our guest rooms create an atmosphere of elegance that refreshes the spirit.
- Soft luxurious cotton sheets
- Large fluffy towels
- Individual heat and cooling control
- Private bathroom
- Cable television
- High-speed internet access
- Period antiques and chandeliers
Reservations and Cancellations:
- Major Credit Cards accepted: Discover, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- 12.5% city and state taxes not included
- Reservations are confirmed with a one-night-stay deposit
- Check deposits need to be received 14 days in advance
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before check-in, 72 hours for special event bookings
- Our home and garden are smoke-free environments.
- We shall gladly help you make arrangements for your furry traveling companion.
- Well mannered children over 8 years of age welcome
- If you have a question of one of our policies, please call
- Baltimore is blessed with some of the Largest Corporations and best Medical Facilities in the country
- Be it Business or Treatment, we can accommodate visitors in town for extended periods of time and offer them every comfort of home at special rates