201 Bed & Breakfast
Queen Anne Suite
Our Queen Anne suite is decorated in period antiques and features a four-poster Queen size bed, large flat screen television, VCR and in-room refrigerator. The private sitting area is nestled next to an open fireplace and the view overlooks the expansive garden. Peak out of the front window and enjoy a prime view of the elegant historic William Paca House. The private master bath room comes complete with bathrobes and deluxe double Jacuzzi. One of the rooms period pieces, an antique French Dresser converted into a marble wash stand. The dome of Maryland's Capital Building is clearly visible from the rear of the Suite.
The Arundel room features a Queen size four poster bed, television/vcr, in-room refrigerator and private bath. The Arundel Room enjoys an uninterrupted view of the expansive garden and the State Capital Building. Wake to the sounds of robins and blue jays twittering in the 100 year old magnolia tree.
The Admiral Room looks out on the historic William Paca House and the Naval Academy. The room features a Queen size four poster bed, large flat screen television/vcr, in-room refrigerator and private bath. Choose from an eclectic selection of videos located in the second floor hall library.
Crows Nest Suite
The Crows nest offers quiet seclusion on the third floor of 201. The Crows nest bright sunroom sitting area looks out onto the garden and the Maryland State house. The Crows Nest Suite features a four poster queen size bed, television/VCR and in-room refrigerator. The private bathroom includes a double Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. At night, the view of the capital dome from the sitting room is a bewitching sight to behold.
- To ensure the comfort of all our guests we do not permit visiting pets into the B and B. Please feel free to pamper our resident four legged friends though.
- For accommodations taxes amount to 12%. Local sales tax on other items is 5%.
- We believe that the giving of flowers, wine and other gifts is a very personal gesture, therefore we can only highly recommend local suppliers of these items that will deliver to our establishment. Once the items are delivered we are happy to accommodate any special requests you may have regarding placement and timing.
- Our rooms are designed for double occupancy, we do not have cots or roll-away beds available. We have 4 guest rooms available if your party consists of more than 2 we suggest reserving additional rooms. If you wish to stay a Friday or Saturday, a two-night minimum may be required. Holiday weekends may require a three-night minimum stay. Please check with us for your particular weekend. Occasionally, some Fridays and/or Saturdays may be available for one night only.
- Our check-in time is from 4 to 6pm. If later than 6pm is anticipated, please advise us and we will make appropriate arrangements.
- Check out time is noon (12pm).
- For the comfort of all guests, 201 is a non-smoking establishment. For guests that simply must indulge we have the sheltered back patio available for your enjoyment.
- For the convenience and consideration of other guests, we only accommodate children over 12 years of age.
- Deposits may be requested for special event dates. In most instances we will accept a valid credit card number.
- All cancellations are subject to a $10 handling fee per room. For a full refund (less the handling fee) we require 7 days advance notification of cancellation. If less than 7 days is given, while we will make every attempt to re-sell the room if this is not possible you may be charged for one nights stay.