A cozy, comforting room drenched in light from its beautiful bay window and skylights. Adorned with antique marble topped furniture and nautical accents, it offers a queen size bed handsomely dressed in Ralph Lauren fabrics. The bath has an extra large shower and vanity. Grab a book from our loft library and enjoy your private mahogany deck surrounded by towering pines
This room just whispers romance. A wall of windows beautifully frames the woodland view from the king-size bed. Moonbeams and stars shine in from the skylights above. Unique angled ceilings and exposed beams architecturally compliment the Asian influenced decor. The bathroom features a dramatic tile, glass and river rock shower; as well as, a separate "air massage" bathtub. Outside, your private deck invites you to kick back, and relax!
- Grand and spacious with Asian influence decor
- King Bed with view of the woods
- Bubble massage soaking tub & shower with river rock floor
- Personal mahogany deck.
- Walk-in closet with fridge
Embraced by nature, this guestroom is a tribute to its namesake; biologist, writer and ecologist, Rachel Carson. Surrounded by windows it is very light, bright and airy. The tone is set with lemon yellow walls and Maine cottage painted furniture, white wicker chairs and crisp, white, linen curtains. The dressing room, adjoining the private bath and sleeping quarters, provides a quiet sitting area. Enjoy your own personal patio overlooking the grounds and gardens.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required on weekends from Memorial Day through Columbus Day. Some exceptions may apply
- Check-in: 3 - 6 p.m. We can accommodate late arrivals but they must be arranged in advance
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Traveler's Checks and Cash
- Prices are subject to 8% Maine lodging tax
- A one night's stay or 50% deposit, whichever is larger, will be processed at the time of your reservation
- The balance will be due upon arrival at check-in
- A full deposit, minus a $25 service fee, will be refunded for all cancellations 14 days or more prior to the reservation date
- Smoking is not allowed in the Inn, or on the grounds
- No pets