Morrill Farm Bed & Breakfast
Roomy, comfortable farm-style bedroom with antique red pine walls and small rose wallpaper. Antique rose bed, queen size and an old washbasin nightstand and rocking chair fill the room. In the morning looking out your window, watch the goats frolocking in the back fields overlooking the gardens and mountain views.
This room is cheery and bright with grapevines circling the room with a grapevine antique bed also queen size, with pine floors stencil all around the room. Also overlooking the garden and mountain views.
This is our most spacious room with two full size white iron beds and an old stencil dresser. The walls are painted a country green, one wall is wallpapered and the other two are stenciled with bouquets of flowers. This room also overlooks the garden and mountain views. Additional $15.00 per person
All guest rooms offer soft cozy robes for the ladies and air dried sheets in summer and flannel sheets in winter. Also for a new experience ask for a soap stone to warm your bed in the cold winter evenings.
- $75 per night, double occupancy
- Full breakfast
- 8% State of Maine sales tax added to rates
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Extra person: $15 per night
- Check-in time: 2 p.m./flexible
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Kennels on premises $20 fee per animal, per night, must have shots and papers
- Room deposit equal to one night stay or 50% of visit, whichever is greater
- If paying by check must be received 14 days prior to arrival date
- 7-day notice of cancellation required for a refund. Cancellation with less than 7 days will be refunded only if vacancy is filled. A $20 service charge will be applied
- Accepted methods of payment: Cash, checks or money orders and travelers checks
- Smoking restrictions to assigned outdoor areas
- Well behaved children welcome