Harbour Cottage Inn Bed and Breakfast
This corner king bedroom is bright and sunny and has a view to the harbor. A comfortable sitting area offers space for private relaxation, reading or conversation. The shower/ tub combination and large private bath is your own personal spa for a quiet soak or an invigorating start to the day.
An antique wooden floor, plenty of sunshine and a harbor view welcome guests into this private retreat. The elegant queen size wooden bed and pair of high back wing chairs create a relaxing ambiance for quiet conversation, sharing a glass of wine or curling up with a good book. This is the perfect place to return to after a long day of hiking and biking!
This charming and snug queen room faces the harbor with glimpses of the lobster boats coming and going in the harbor. An antique dresser and oversized club chair combine to create a casual and homely retreat. The private bath with shower offer a great starting or finishing touch to the day.
This bright and sunny queen corner room offers a view to the harbor and plenty of privacy. The blue and white décor offers a nautical feel, reminiscent of a Maine cottage by the sea. Open the windows and enjoy breezes from two exposures filled with the salt and pine scents of Maine. The bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
The Captains Nook
Welcome aboard this nautical themed mini suite including a separate sitting room, private bath with shower and bedroom complete with portholes, a queen size Captain’s bed and a twin bed. Stay here and you’ll feel like you’re in a private stateroom aboard an antique Schooner. This is the perfect suite for a couple or a family of three.
One of the most popular rooms, The Clipper, offers guests total privacy, comfort, and a view to the harbor. Combine all of this with a queen size cast iron bed, oversized bath with antique claw foot soaking tub and separate shower to create a memorable relaxing stay. Antique furnishings and a colorful decor complete the package.
With a windows offering both a SW and SE exposure, and a view to the harbor this sunny queen room will win your heart. Complete with Jacuzzi bath/ shower combination, comfortable chairs and nautical blue décor, this private room keeps guests coming back. The cast iron bed and add to the “Maine cottage” feel.
Walk into this private room’s entry then climb the stairs to the perfect respite for two. Designed to accommodate a couple, the lower level has a hallway entrance and a private bath with shower and the loft style master bedroom has a king size bed. The pine accents and colorful quilts evoke a quiet comfortable, relaxing cottage feel.
Situated at the top of the inn this two-bedroom suite offers a spacious harbor-view retreat comfortably sleeping up to four guests. Two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two twin beds share a large sunny bath with double Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. The harbor view and beautiful furnishings make this unit a favorite for two couples traveling together, a family of 4 or couples wishing a little more space.
The Carriage House
This little cottage accommodates up to 3 people comfortably in a quaint historic house featuring a bedroom with a queen size cast iron bed, a comfortable living room with queen sleep sofa, gas fireplace, kitchen area, and a spacious bathroom. The Carriage House is decorated with antique "country-style" furnishings and comes with all of the essentials for the perfect getaway. The private deck is a perfect place to enjoy the sun. Don't forget to join us for breakfast in the main inn. This "home away from home" is great for extended stays, small families of 3 and honeymooners. It accommodates 3 people maximum.
"The Southwester" is a romantic and beautifully decorated 2 floor, three- bedroom cottage adjacent to the inn. Two queen bedrooms and a bedroom with two twins sleeps up to 6 people. A private living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and a large private bathroom complete the space. The living room offers French doors opening to your own private sundeck. Join others at the inn for breakfast, or make your own breakfast on your schedule, this suite insures flexibility. Great for the whole family or a group of couples traveling together, this house is supplied with all of the essentials. The "Southwester" is truly your "Maine home away from home", unsurpassed in Southwest Harbor.
- A deposit of two nights is required for reservations of two to five nights
- A 50% deposit is required for longer stays
- We have a 21-day cancellation policy and a $30.00 cancellation fee. This fee applies to reservation date changes as well
- Deposits, not refunded, may be applied to a future stay if used within 12 months from the date of cancellation unless previous arrangements have been made
- Checks are our preferred method of payment but we do accept Visa and Mastercard
- Early departures are non-refundable
- All rates at The Harbour Cottage Inn are based upon double occupancy
- The rate for additional guests, including children, is $35 per night
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- There is a 3-night minimum stay requirement in July and August
- Room rates do not include a 7% Maine State Lodging Tax
- Check-in time is 3:30PM and check out is 11:00AM
- The Harbour Cottage Inn is a non-smoking facility
- All the policies and text on our website were written in English as the prevailing and only language. The translations from Babel Fish may not be exact and should not represent any conflict or commitment from the original text. We are not responsible for differences, misinterpretation or confusion as a result of any translated text