The Captain's Quarters
Character abounds in this spacious and gracious room that was Captain John McGilvery's master bedroom. This room offers a sweeping view of the grounds and glimpses of the ocean through the trees from its bay window, the perfect spot to sit and relax in comfortable velvet covered arm chairs. A stunning cherry hand-carved canopy queen bed and Eastlake Victorian marble top dresser add to the ambience.
The Waldo Peirce Room
Deep, rich colors add to this room's classy character. Enjoy a nice view of the ocean from your iron queen bed as well as from your bathroom window. Two original Waldo Peirce drawings hang in this room bearing his name. Comfortable arm chairs provide a quiet spot to read or enjoy a drink. Large claw-foot soaking tub with shower offers a wonderful escape. This room has an ocean view.
The Rose Room
This charming room is cozy and cheerful with a four poster queen bed. In this unique room, two closets were converted into two bathrooms - one for a large shower stall, the other for the toilet and sink, adding a wonderful convenience for any couple.
- All accommodations include a full breakfast.
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to 7% Maine Lodging Tax.
- An additional charge of $20.00 will be added for an extra person
- Check In: Between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, personal checks.
- Children over 12 welcome.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate pets.
- Deposits and Cancellations: Reservations require a 50% deposit. Balance due upon arrival. In the event you need to cancel, a 10 day notice is required for a refund of your deposit less a $25 processing fee. Deposits on reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival will be refunded only if rooms are re-rented.
- The Inn is available for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats, and organizational meetings. Please inquire for more information.
- The Innkeeper is Notary Public and can officate wedding ceremonies at the Inn