Morrill Mansion Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Step into charm and sophistication in Portland, ME. This 1800's era townhouse has been meticulously restored to its original Italianate elegance.
Architectural details, that make the Morrill Mansion Bed & Breakfast unique, have been restored and modern amenities have been added to make your stay in Portland comfortable. We look forward to your visit.
- FreeWireless and wired internet access in each room
- Phone in each room with voicemail & Free local calling
- A continental breakfast with fresh baked goods, coffee, teas and juices is provided daily
- Common guest living room
- Private baths in each room
- Cable TV with DVD player in each room
- Off street parking is included
Located in the heart of Portland's West End district, the Morrill Mansion Bed & Breakfast is a quiet find for any traveler seeking a haven for comfort and relaxation. Our address is uniquely located just moments away from top-rated restaurants, galleries, museums and boutique shopping. We are happy to assist with any questions you may have, so please call or email if we can be of assistance.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to David A. Parker for sharing his own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
After reading our reviews on Tripadvisor and Yelp, guests decide Morrill Mansion would be a great fit for their lodging needs.
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Many guests return year after year to enjoy our comfortable private rooms and daily breakfast buffet, as well as our daily afternoon baked treats.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Portland is a great seaside city offering great dining, many cultural activities, and beautiful scenery.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
The best compliment is that guests return year after year to enjoy the bed and breakfast.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
The best kept secret is probably the historic neighborhood filled with incredible architecture.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Portland is filled with many cultural activities, great dining, beautiful beaches within a 15 minute drive, Casco Bay filled with islands just waiting to be explored, many music venues.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
The inn is located just a 10 minute walk to Portland’s Arts District, and a 20 minute to the harbor front.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Caiola’s on Pine Street
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 6 guestrooms and 2 suites.
Do you accept pets?
We do not accept pets.
From the South
1. I-95 North to I-295 North via Exit 44 (toward South Portland/Portland)
2. Take Exit 5 toward ME-22/Congress Street East
3. Turn right onto Congress Street
4. At the 4th light, turn right onto Bramhall Street
5. Turn slight left onto Vaughn Street. #249; For parking, turn left onto Brackett Street, and left into driveway
From the North
1. From I-95 merge onto I-295 South toward Portland
2. Take Exit 6A Forest Avenue
3. Turn right onto Park Avenue
4. Turn left onto Deering Avenue
5. Deering Avenue becomes Bramhall Street (at Congress Street
6. Turn slight left onto Vaught Street, $249; For parking, turn left onto Brackett Street, and left into driveway