M & M Farm Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Why stay in a hotel when you could have all the comforts of home?
M & M Farms is set between historical rock walls and 38 acres of tranquil fields, woods and Christmas trees. Our home is a new custom home with a traditional farmhouse design including a comfortable wrap around porch. Our B&B is smoke free and does not accommodate pets.
Wake up to a delicious continental breakfast... Or, be served a scrumptious "made to order" country breakfast of breads, breakfast meats, and hot entrees including; pancakes, waffles, French toast, and omelets. There is an additional charge of $4.00 per person for the premium breakfast. Coffee, tea, juice and fresh fruit are included with every breakfast.
Lakes, fishing, snowshoeing on property, right off ITS 84, antiques, Maine Central Institute, Unity and Colby colleges near by.
About Your Hosts
Mo retired from 32 years in the Navy to grow Christmas trees, a life-long dream. He loves hunting, fishing and gardening.
Monica is a special education teacher of 14 years. She enjoys researching family genealogy and making jewelry.
- Exit 150 off I-95
- From the south - turn left at the end of the exit ramp.
- From the north - turn right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Turn right onto Philips Corner Road,
- Take this road to the very end where it intersects with Rt. 2 or Canaan Road.
- Turn Left onto Canaan Road (Rt. 2).
- M & M Farm Bed and Breakfast is the large yellow farm house with the wrap-around porch on the left hand side of the road.