Room #1, The Marilou
This room may be small in size but it has all the amenities and comfort of the other rooms in the inn. It is decorated in a light beige background with gold, hunter green and burgundy. The room consists of a queen size bed and a beautiful painted chest of drawers. It has a nice corner nook with an upholstered chair and reading lamp. Being on the ground floor it is ideal for those who may have trouble with stairs.
Room #3, The Barbara-Sue
“The Cottage Room”
This is a very relaxing room reminiscent of a seaside cottage. It is finished in yellow, blue, and white. It has a queen size bed with two upholstered chairs and an amoire/dresser. It is a very bright, cheery room.
Room #6, The Victoria-Ruth
A green wrought iron queen size garden bed makes up the decor of this room with a pink theme throughout. A Victorian mirror painted dresser and a sofa sitting area. This room has great views of the ocean!
Room #2, The Alf-Fred
With just a hint of Maine, this second floor room has a queen size bed with on upholstered chair and one solid wood chair. You can even see the ocean from the bed! It is decorated in shades of green with a small motif of pinecones in the wallpaper of this room. It also has a pine highbacked bedroom set. You can almost smell the scent of pine mixed with the ocean breeze.
Room #4, The Ashley-Mae
This is largest of the rooms in the inn with a very nice ocean view. It is decorated in a French country theme. It has a queen size white washed bedroom set with a pull out sleeper sofa for those who may need two beds. Even the bathroom in this room has an ocean view.
Room #5, The Anna-Marie
This is a front corner room with fantastic ocean views. It has a white cane queen size bedroom suite. It is decorated with a touch of French in a garden of salmon, and yellow with a floral background. Two upholstered chairs finish the decor of this very elegant room. It even has a window seat from which you can watch the ocean.
Room #7, The Drudy
“The Atlantic Room”
This room has a Victorian queen size bed with a classic marble top dresser and two upholstered chairs. It is very soothing in beige and burgundy. A classic and restful room with ocean views.
Room #8, The Judy-Lind
“The Captains Quarters”
This is our nautical room with a queen size wicker bed and dresser plus one upholstered chair. It is finished in shades of blue with seaside accents. It has a great view of the ocean. This room has it's own private entrance from our wrap around porch. It is also a ground floor room.
- OFF — SEASON: October 22, 2012 — April 25, 2013
- PRE — SEASON: April 26, 2013 — June 20, 2013
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND — IN-SEASON RATES APPLY. Three night minimum stay may be required
- IN — SEASON - June 21, 2013 — September 2, 2013. These rates also apply on Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day Weekends — Three Night Minimum Stay May Be Required
- Deposits & Cancellations: A deposit to cover the first night's stay is required at time of reservation, except two nights deposit required for five days or more. Reservations will be held until 5:00 p.m. unless notified of late arrival. Cancellations made 10 days or more prior to arrival will guarantee refund of deposit minus a $65.00 cancellation fee for each room reserved. If cancellation is made less than 10 days prior to arrival, deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation is made less than 10 days prior to arrival and there is a minimum stay requirement, the total for the minimum stay will be charged. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to arrival, the total for the stay will be charged. We make every attempt to have you as a guest at Rockmere Lodge and look forward to having you book a future date with us if a problem should arise with your current reservation date.
- NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE.
- All rooms accommodate two persons only except for Room 4 which has a sofa bed. There is a $60 per day charge for a third person in this room.
- No Smoking inside the house or on the front porch.
- Sorry, No pets or children under 12 allowed.
- MasterCard, Visa, and Discover welcome.
- Room rates subject to 7% Maine sales tax.
- Normal arrival is between 2:00 and 5:00 PM. Departure is no later than 11:00 AM. Parking is available for one car per room. Any non-registered guest car left after Noon will be subject to a $50.00 parking fee.
- Breakfast served with room rate.
- No refund for Late Cancellation or Early Departure. No exceptions.
- We do not take personal checks at check-in.
- Two night minimun stay required on weekends but always call to see if one night might be available.