Angel of the Berwicks
Table Of Contents
Enter a world of genteel elegance, Victorian romance and gracious hospitality. Experience the grandeur of this 25-room mansion while you enjoy all the Southern Maine Seacoast Region has to offer!
- Spacious guest rooms & suites--all with private baths
- Full gourmet breakfasts artfully served each morning
- Victorian architecture, steeped in history
- Conveniently located in North Berwick, Maine. Just 10 minutes from I-95 and 15 minutes from miles of white sandy beaches
- Fabulous shopping in nearby Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, Kittery, Wells and Portsmouth.
- Special lodging packages and gift certificates available
- Ideal setting for private parties of up to 75 people
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Your hosts at Angel of the Berwicks can customize a gift certificate for anyone of our packages or for any denomination. You can even build your own package customized for the recipient.
Exceeding Your Expectations
Spacious Guestrooms: Spread out in one of our two-room suites or over-sized guest rooms. High ceilings add to your feeling of being surrounded by Victorian elegance. Each room has been totally refurbished and opened in 2009. All rooms feature queen sized beds and private baths with tiled showers. You may also choose a room with a soothing circulating air tub that incorporates relaxing chromo therapy.
Breakfasts: All breakfasts are prepared by owner Sally McLaren, whose claim to fame is having once spoken to Martha Stewart over the phone about how to clarify butter! (Ask her about it). Sally's breakfasts - which include home-made muffins, fresh fruit, chilled juice and a hot entree - bring rave reviews from guests from around the world. In season, the breakfasts are always garnished with edible flowers and herbs from the Angel's kitchen garden. Dietary restrictions are accommodated with 24-hour notice.
How To Find Us
Just 10 minutes from Exit 19 off I-95
- Take Exit 19 off I-95. Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Route 109/9.
- Routes 109/9 run together for about one-half mile.
- Watch for the sign pointing out a left turn for Route 9.
- Stay on Route 9 for about six miles to the intersection of Route 4.
- You'll see Angel of the Berwicks in front of you.
- Drive through the granite pillars to the front entrance and let your vacation begin.