Angel of the Berwicks
Each guest room at Angel of the Berwicks has been lovingly designed with you, our guests, in mind. All rooms have private baths, queen-sized beds with luxurious bedding, alarm clock/radios, luggage racks and their own unique features that will pleasantly surprise you throughout your stay.
Great Works Room - Second Floor
Once the master bedroom of the mansion's owners, this fabulous room features a decorative fireplace, antique built-in vanity and several unique architectural features. The comfy chaise lounge is a guest favorite. An eleven foot ceiling adds to the opulence. $129 - $159
Salmon Falls Suite - Third Floor
Spread out in this two-room suite with a beautiful queen sized sleigh bed and antique appointments. A standard sleep sofa in your separate sitting room can accommodate one additional person for an extra $35. French doors provide privacy between the bedroom and sitting room, which is equipped with a flat screen TV. $129 - $159
Niagra Falls Room - Third Floor
Spacious room with birds-eye view of the village. Magnificent four-poster queen sized antique bed. Luxurious bath with soothing two-person air tub equipped with chromotherapy. Separate fully tiled shower. Wall to wall carpet. $129 - $159
Bauneg Beg Suite - Second Floor
Two over sized rooms with beautiful bay windows. Stunning queen size East Lake Victorian bed with matching marble-topped dresser and night stand. $129 - $159
Doughty Falls Room - Third Floor
Cozy room with loads of charm. Oversized closet and whimsical antiques. The private bath is across the hall from the room. All the services of The Angel at a bargain price. $99 - $129
Services & Policies
- Check-In Time: Between 4 pm and 7 pm. If you must arrive before 4 pm or after 7 pm, please call in advance and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Check-Out Time: No later than 11 AM.
- Breakfast: Served in the dining room at 8:30 AM
- Early Coffee: Served in the dining room from 7 am to 8:30 am.
- Payment Terms: Visa, MasterCard, cash and travelers checks are accepted. Payment in full at time of check-in is required. No refunds are issued when a planned stay is cut short.
- Lunch And Dinner: Menus of nearby restaurants are available from your hosts.
- Reservations may also be made through The Angel.
- Parking: There is ample free parking adjacent to The Angel's front entrance.
- Quiet Time: In consideration of all the guests, please observe Quiet Time from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Tax: All rates are subject to the State of Maine's seven percent sales tax
- Pets: Pets are not allowed on the premises. Arrangements can be made with a nearby kennel to board your pets during your stay.
- Reservations: All reservations must be confirmed with a credit card or cash deposit equal to 50% of the cost of your total stay (not including tax). The minimum deposit is the cost of one night.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund of your deposit, less a $25 processing fee, is issued if a reservation is canceled 14 or more days from your planned date of arrival.
Explore the Inn: Guests at Angel of the Berwicks will discover magnificent common rooms to call their own. The Music Room features a baby grand piano, seven-foot high windows, a spectacular hand carved double pillared fireplace and an original hand-painted fresco. The Library blends four stained glass windows with stately pillars and a fossilized marble fireplace. The window seat is a perfect place to get lost in your favorite book. The elegant Dining Room with its Eastlake Victorian chandelier and jewel-toned color palette will make anyone feel like they are royalty. The Day Room provides an ideal setting for watching TV, playing cards or chatting with other guests. Its massive carved and gilded mirror perched above a carrera marble fireplace reflects abundant sunlight making this a most enjoyable space.
Afternoon Refreshments: After a full day of experiencing the pleasures of Maine, there is nothing more delightful than relaxing with a steaming cup of tea at Angel of the Berwicks. Sally's hearty hors deourves are pleasing to every palate. You are also welcome to enjoy your own alcoholic beverage. There is always a place at The Angel to be alone with your special someone, or you may mingle with other guests. The innkeepers are always eager to provide restaurant suggestions, site seeing tips or insights into local lore.