Captain Fairfield Inn
Room 1 - Lark Suite
Our largest King bedroom with fireplace, HDTV, seating for two, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet access, the room has a new look and new furniture. Views from this first floor room are of the historic River Green with glimpses of the Kennebunk River beyond. Direct access to a private porch and garden offers comfortable seating to while away spring, summer and fall days. A luxurious private bath features a large sink and a stunning, oversized soaking tub inside the shower enclosure.
Room 2 - Vineyard Vines Suite
Come sleep “the good life” in this unique, first-floor suite. An exclusive collaboration with iconic lifestyle brand, vineyard vines, the suite has a true vacation house feel – reflecting the patterns, colors and beach-bound vibe of the popular preppy clothier. The bedroom features a king bed with a nautically-inspired padded headboard with nail head details and a Serta presidential pillow top mattress, iPad2, 32″ flat panel TV/DVD with Apple TV, iPod docking station, wireless Internet and AC. The petite sitting room has two comfy arm chairs, a flat-panel TV/DVD, and sailing-inspired art. Private bath with two-head luxury shower.
Room 3 - Sweet Liberty
Sunny and bright, this spacious corner room features a cream toile wallpaper and wide plank pine floors, a grand upholstered queen bed with a Serta Presidential pillowtop mattress, plush couch, stylish area carpet, gas fireplace, 37″ LED TV, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet access. Views from this second floor room are of the historic sea captain’s homes in our neighborhood and of the River Green. Private bath with a luxurious tiled rainfall shower.
Room 4 - Captain Fairfield
A large second-floor corner room overlooking Kennebunkport’s River Green. King bed with a Serta presidential pillow top mattress, large comfortable couch, wide plank pine floors with a gorgeous bold modern rug. Plus, a gas fireplace, iPad2, 37″ LED TV with Apple TV, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet access. Private bath with an old fashioned soaking tub and a separate walk in shower.
Room 5 - Walker
This second floor corner room is the 8th guest room designed by award-winning interior designer Rachel Reider. Walker features a plus king bed with a Serta Presidential pillow top mattress, overstuffed couch, writing desk, dressing room, modern corner fireplace and a 32" Flat Panel TV/DVD. The room is decorated in soothing tans, bold reds and deep navy blues. The room also features a private bath with an old fashioned Revival soaking tub and shower.
Room 6 - Rachel
This back-of-house, second floor room has been totally remodeled in 2011. Guests will enjoy a low profile velvet king bed with a Serta Presidential pillowtop mattress, swank mona sofa, writing desk, gas fireplace, wide plank pine floors with a stylish area carpet, a 32″ flat panel TV/DVD, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet as well as a private bath with a tub and shower.
Room 7 - Breakwater
This second floor room is inspired by colors of coastal sand and the jewel green of Maine waters. It boasts an oversize king bed with an ultra-chic padded headboard and a Serta Presidential pillow top mattress, plush suede chaise, sleek gas fireplace, 32” HDTV/DVD, AC and wireless Internet access. Private bath with tub and shower.
Room 8 - Parsons
This back of house, second floor room has been completely remodeled in 2011. Guests will enjoy a funky zebra striped king bed with a Serta Presidential pillow top mattress, twin sleeper sofa, writing desk, sleek gas fireplace, a 32″ flat panel TV/DVD, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet as well as a private bath with a tub and shower.
This room can accommodate up to three people, with an addition of $50 per night to the room rate for the 3rd person.
Room 9 - James
The largest and most private second floor room, James has been completely remodeled in 2011. Guests will enjoy a distressed turned wood four poster king bed with a Serta Presidential pillow top mattress, chaise lounge, club chair, sleek gas fireplace, a 32″ flat panel TV/DVD, iPod docking station, AC and wireless Internet as well as a private bath with a tub and shower.
Our Kennebunkport inn offers a choice of traditional, blended or soft modern guest rooms that feature luxury Frette bed linens, private baths, flat screen TV/DVDs, iPod docking stations, AC, and wireless Internet. Some rooms include additional amenities like gas fireplaces, private porches, double whirlpools and rainfall showers. All guest stays include our signature multi-course gourmet breakfast and homemade cookies in the afternoon. Warm hospitality and professional concierge service await.
- Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly
- For any cancellation or change of dates, we must receive 14 days notice prior to your confirmed arrival for a refund of your deposit, less a $25 fee per room
- If any full or partial cancellation or change of dates is made within 14 days, regardless of the reason, you are financially responsible for the entire reservation, unless we can re-book your room
- However, you are always welcome to send a friend or family member in your place
- For group reservations of three rooms or more, and for all reservations for Christmas Prelude weekends, a 60-day cancellation period applies
- We realize that cancellations are often beyond your personal control
- For this reason we recommend purchasing travel insurance for peace of mind
- The Captain Fairfield Inn will be happy to supply your travel insurance company with any needed documentation regarding our policy and your reservation. For insurance information please visit www.insuremytrip.com
- For a multiple night stay, a deposit of half of the total charges is due at the time of booking
- For a one night stay, the full amount is due as a deposit
- Payment can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or Discover
- All rooms have a Queen or King sized bed and can accommodate up to two persons
- A third person may be accommodated in Room 8, for an additional charge of $50 per night
- Our online booking system will allow you to enter 3 guests when reserving this room
- Children do qualify as guests
- For assistance with making a reservation for three people, please give us a call
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: Between 3:00 and 7:00pm, unless prior arrangements have been made
- If you are going to be delayed past 7:00pm, please call our toll-free number (800-322-1928) and let us know
- Check-Out: 11:00am
- It is not necessary to bring your luggage into the reception area
- Once we have greeted you at the desk, we will assist you in bringing your luggage in through the front door of the inn
We are a Smoke-Free Inn
- The Captain Fairfield Inn is a 100% non-smoking inn
- To accommodate those who must smoke, we will gladly furnish ashtrays and show you to the designated outdoor smoking areas
- A $150.00 cleaning surcharge will be imposed to any room where guests have smoked with disregard for our policy
- While accidents do happen, guests will be financially responsible for damage due to gross negligence