Waldo Emerson Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Yellow Room
This lovely, romantic room is often chosen by honeymooners. The handsome pumpkin pine floor planks are 24" wide King Pine. Until 1776 trees of this girth belonged to the King of England for the masts of his ships. The room features a queen size brass bed with handmade quilt, antique oak dresser, private bath with shower, a vanity sink set in an antique oak cabinet, a large working fireplace, original folk art paintings and sculpture. Individual heat & AC. Lovely meadow and forest views.
The Green Room
This is a sweet old-fashioned room with twin beds (or King) and homemade quilts, of course. The room features original folk art and sculpture, antique oak dresser, armoire and rocker, King Pine floors (24" wide), private bath with shower and marble tiled floor. Individual heat & AC. This room looks out onto the lawn and flower gardens.
The Blue Room
This room is the handsome master bedroom featuring a queen size cast iron bed with handmade quilt, antique oak dresser, rocker, table, original folk art and sculpture, and a large working fireplace with a mantelpiece board of 32" wide pine, the largest known plank in the inn. The room also has a private bath with tub and shower and heated marbel floor, AC. The Blue room has meadow and forest views.
The Red Room
A large, airy room with a queen size cast iron bed, private bath with shower and marble tiled floor, oak dresser, rocker and slider, chest, a large working fireplace, original folk art and sculpture, Kings Pine floor. Individual heat & AC. and AC. The Red room has lawn and garden views.
This lovely alternate room is located on the 1st floor, fully redone last year, period decor, a queen size bed with working fireplace, private bath with marbel tiled floor. Individual heat & AC. This room looks out onto the lawn and lovely flower garden.
The Waldo Room
This alternate room is ideal for small families traveling with children. It has a sleigh queen and two extra beds, private bath room with shower and ceramic tiled floor, Cable TV. Individual heat & AC. This room has meadow and flower garden views.
Ask us about the River room(s) located behind the Inn directly on the beautiful Kennebunk River. It is surrounded by beautiful flower gardens and manicured lawns with comfortable Adirondack chairs. For details, just give us a call.
- The inn is open year round.
- Summer and Late Summer - two day minimum may apply (Friday and Saturday).
- Discounted rates may not apply to holidays and holiday weekends (mid summer rates apply).
- Prevailing 8% Maine State lodging tax will apply.
- Rates are for double occupancy. Each additional person: $20 per night.
- Rates shown are subject to change without notice.
- Internet rates shown are the same as AAA or AARP discount rates.
- Minimum stay required on certain weekends.
- Summer rates apply during national holidays and Prelude weekends.
- Complementary use of beach parking passes, beach chairs, towels and touring bikes.
- Complementary Poland Spring water, coffee, tea and other refreshments.
- We maintain a smoke free environment.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
- Children 6 and older are welcome. The Waldo room maybe available for younger children.
- Childcare may be available at additional cost.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted (B.Y.O.B.)
- Check-in: After 2:00 PM, Check-out: Before 10:30 AM.
- Deposit: full amount for a one night stay, 50% of total for two or more nights.
- For cancellations received fourteen (15) days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date you will only be responsible for a $15 processing fee.
- For cancellations received fourteen (14) days or less before your scheduled arrival date the full amount is due including a $15 processing fee minus any day(s) we are able to re-book your room.
- The Inn has complementary Wi-Fi/Internet access and all rooms are wired for cable - LCD TVs are available upon request at a small fee.