Lake Brook Bed and Breakfast
Rooms & Amenities
Lake Brook offers rooms decorated with art work by local artists, country furniture and antiques, all rooms have paddle fans and are air conditioned to cool you on warm summer days and comforters for those chilly Maine nights.
Coffee is always ready at 7 a.m. A full Gourmet breakfast is included in the price of each room. Breakfast is served from 8 to 9 a.m. including fruit juice, an entree such as baked French toast and sausage, baked omelets, or chipped beef on toast, muffins, toast, coffee and tea.
your gracious hospitality. The Henderson's - Kent, Ohio
Just a note to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay in Kennebunkport and your
bed and breakfast in particular. The room was charming the bath very spacious and the
breakfast excellent. We appreciate your attention to all the details from calling for
dinner reservations to chilling our bottle of wine. The Green's - Tennessee
The Rose Garden
The Colonial Double bed with a private bath. Decorated in Victorian striped paper with Paisley drapes and linen. The Rose Garden Queen sized bed, private bath and is tastefully decorated in rose garden flora with a Birdseye maple set. The Sea Garden
Queen size bed with private bath. Decorated in a Seagreen moire paper with floral accessories.
Double bed and a daybed, kitchenette and private bath.
$500/ week or $2000/ month
Available in July and August only
Rates, Policies, & Directions
- Rates are from
- Off Season: $85 - $110
- In Season: $95 - $150
- One nights' deposit is required to hold your reservation and is subject to our cancellation policy.
- Weekends and Holidays require 2 and 3 night minimum stays respectively.
- Children are welcome.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Cancellation policy: Deposits less $15 service fee will be returned with 15 day notice. Otherwise the deposit less $15 will be returned if the reserved space is re-rented for the entire time reserved.
- From the Maine Turnpike (I 95) take Kennebunk Exit 25.
- After exiting take a left onto Route #35 this will bring you into downtown Kennebunk, to a traffic light.
- Take a left, go one block and bear right at the next light.
- Signage will say Rt.35 & 9A. The Town Hall will be on your right.
- Continue on this stretch of Rt.35 for about 4 miles.
- At the second light take a right onto Route 9, Lake Brook Bed & Breakfast Inn is 1/2 mile down on the right.