This is largest guest room, named for the very place Admiral Peary discovered so many years, and is located on the third floor of the inn. Enjoy the private bath with shower that faces the front gardens, delight in the warmth of your personal fireplace, and finally decompress upon the luxurious King size bed. This room faces the rear meadows.
This room features a lovely Queen size bed and is decorated in harlequin wallpaper with fleur-de-lis accents to represent the beautiful city of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of your ensuite bathroom. This room can be opened to the Panama Room to accommodate a family or couples traveling together.
This is largest guest room and is located on the third floor of the inn. Enjoy the ensuite bathroom that faces the front gardens, delight in the warmth of your personal fireplace and finally decompress upon the luxurious King size bed while gazing at the rear meadows.
Newly decorated to represent the admiral's chambers on a vessell. Photos and artwork respesent Admiral Peary, his family and adventures to the North Pole. This room faces the front of the inn and features a soft queen size bed for your relaxation. It has a shower in its ensuite bathroom.
Tuscany room is located on the second floor. It provides a quiet solitude with a queen bed. As you lie in the bed relaxing gaze upon the Tuscan countryside. This room can be opened up via a secret passage adjoining Panama if traveling with a family or another couple but still want the privacy of your own room. Tuscany enjoys an ensuite bathroom.
This room features a Queen bed wonderfully decorated to represent the fields of Africa with greens and browns artfully incorporated into the design. The ornate headboard is the focal point of the room, completing the exotic and adventurous ambiance of the room. This room also has an ensuite bathroom.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Please let me know if you are going to be later than 9:00 PM)
- Check Out Time: Anytime before 11:00 AM
- Late check-out, depending on our availability, may be arranged for $25 per hour.
- The Admiral Peary Inn is 100% Smoke Free
- Smokers may use the back lower deck or smoke out in the yard. Guests who disregard our policies and smoke in their rooms can expect to be charged a cleaning fee of $500.00. This is non-negotiable.
- Dog-friendly inn (see dog policy below)
- All rates are double occupancy
- Additional guests in a room are $25 per person, per night (rollaway bed available).
- Maximum occupancy rules apply
- Families with well-behaved children are always welcome. However, cribs and highchairs are not available
- In the event of a cancellation, a $25 cancellation charge per room reserved up to 14 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations received within the 14 day window will be charged 50% of the total reservation
- A $25.00 cancelation fee will be charged per room reserved only if we are able to rebook the room for the length of original reservation. We are a small hotel, so we never overbook
- Unfortunately, in the event that we do not receive notice of your cancellation, your account will be charged the full amount of your stay
- Winter cancellations are accepted only if airports are closed & roads to the inn are not drivable
- Rules inside "The Admiral Peary Inn Bed and Bark"
All canine guests are required to be current with their shots including DHLLP-Parvo, rabies vaccinations and Bordatella. Titers reports are also acceptable.
- Doggie Guests must be at least 12 weeks old
- All breeds and sizes welcome
- Specific rooms are designated as dog-friendly
- Please call with any questions
Be sure to bring BYODS:
Bring your own dog stuff.
- Food, pet's favorite toys, blanket, leash, etc.
- All dogs are permitted in designated guestrooms and the great room
- No deposit is required for keeping a dog in your guestroom
- The innkeeper reserves the right to full reimbursement for any deep cleaning or damage caused by canine guests or their owners
- Canine guests must be leashed at all times when outside the guestroom
- Canine guests are not allowed in the kitchen or dining areas
- Canine guests are not to be left alone in guestrooms unless kenneled
Excessive barking or howling:
Guests must utilize all measures to prevent their dogs from loud, frequent, habitual barking, howling, crying, or yelping. Your contact information will be required if the dog is left kenneled and you must return to tend to them immediately if they are disturbing other guests.
- All guests are expected to pick up after their dogs, no exceptions:
- The Admiral Peary Inn prides itself on being clean, safe and enjoyable for all guests
Whoops! Accidents happen. If a canine guest has an accident in the Inn, please let the innkeeper know so the stain can be treated appropriately.
Overnight options for canine guests:
- Of course Doggie Guests are welcome to stay in our guestrooms
- We recommend bringing your own crate or dog bed that will make your dog feel more comfortable
- Maya (resident dog) and I want to ensure our doggie guests have an enjoyable sleep over
- All of our canine guests are expected not to be aggressive toward other Doggie Guests or their owners
- The innkeeper has the right to refuse occupancy to any uncontrolled dog
- There are two resident cats who probably won’t care if you are here or not
- Please do not allow the cats out no matter what they say to you
- Even though we have an African inspired suite we don’t have any accommodations for feline or pachyderm friends