On the Inn's second floor, Lillian Randall is the prettiest room in the Inn. Decorated in shades of pink, there are quilts and down comforters on both the queen bed. An antique writing desk is tucked into a corner. Large private bath with standard tub/shower is located steps across the hall; we provide terry robes for your convenience. Individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Maximum of 2 guests of any age in this room.
Decorated in shades of cream and chocolate brown, the Chart Room is on the Inn's first floor, overlooking Main St. A cozy gas fireplace (seasonal: Oct 1- May 31), down comforter and embroidered quilt on a queen-size bed make this a very comfy room. Two comfy chairs with reading lamp complete the cozy atmosphere. Private en suite bath with shower. Individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Maximum of 2 guests of any age in this room. WiFi in room.
Overlooking tree-lined Main Street from the Inn's second floor, Winthrop Fogg is a cheery, sun-filled room with a quilt-topped king bed. Two upholstered chairs allow peaceful contemplation of the gardens. Antique mirrored dresser and quilt-themed wall art complement the antiqued brass-topped headboard. Private en suite bath with shower. Individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Maximum of 2 guests of any age in this room. WiFi in room.
Located on the second floor, and accessed by a steep private staircase, the Crow's Nest is a quiet room with a queen bed and a twin bed, both with quilts and down comforters. The room is decorated in shades of blue and has a comfy chair with side table and an antique dresser. There is a large private en suite bath with shower. Individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Maximum of 3 guests of any age in this room. 3rd guest charge is $25/night. Can be combined with Capt Dan's as the 'Crew's Quarters'. To reserve the Crew's Quarters, please reserve both rooms and make a note you would like the Crew's Quarters, there is a discount for booking these rooms together. (Maximum of 5 guests of any age in the Crew's Quarters.) WiFi in room.
With a private entrance just off the patio, the Bowdoin is our largest room. All on one level, the two queen beds, two reclining chairs, flat screen TV and small gas fireplace (seasonal: Oct 1 - May 31) make this the perfect room for friends or small families. Private en suite bath with shower. Individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Maximum of 4 guests of any age in this room. WiFi in room. Additional guests in the room are charged at $25/guest/night.
Our seven bedrooms, all with private baths, air conditioning and some with gas fireplaces, are spacious and furnished with antiques and quilts. Guestrooms feature king, queen, and twin-size beds in configurations to suit most traveling companions. Our entire Inn is non-smoking.
Rates and Policies
- Rates reflect double occupancy.
- Lively Season: May 1 - October 31, holidays and special weekends, $159 - $219.
- Quiet Season: November 1- April 30, $130 - $210.
- Additional guests, please add $25 per guest.
- All rates subject to 8% Maine sales tax.
- Deposit of one night's room charge taken at time of reservation.
- Cancellations given at least 7 days in advance of confirmed arrival date will be honored with a refund, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation received with less than 7 days' notice from arrival date will be charged a minimum of one night's stay.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for some select weekends.
- Check-in time: 3 PM - 7 PM. Please call if later arrangements are necessary.
- Check-out: before 11 a.m.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the Inn buildings.
- Methods of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.