Kendall Tavern Inn Bed & Breakfast
Room 1 - Second Floor
This bright and cheery room is decorated in pale yellow and faces east, greeting the morning sun overlooking the front lawn. It has two twin beds - perfect for mother/daughter or girls getaway weekends. A very popular room.
Room 2 - Second Floor
A beautiful hand painted armoire (checkout the inside) and dresser are featured in this room, which is done in shades of blue. This room faces east and overlooks the front lawn. The quilt that covers the four poster queen bed perfectly complements the room's decor. Also a very asked for room.
Room 3 - Second Floor
The light green color scheme of this queen bed room evokes a feeling of serenity. It too is very popular with return guests.
Room 4 - Second Floor
Charming antique furniture and an elegant four poster queen bed characterize this lovely room, which is a guests' favorites.
Room 5 - Second Floor
The window overlooks a sugar maple that displays stunning colors during foliage season. It has a queen bed, and is our coziest and most secluded room. asked for by many couples.
Room 6 - Third Floor
Our most simple luxurious room - it has a queen bed, trundle bed (daybed) and a Vermont style electric stove for charm. One of only two rooms located on the third floor, it's perfect for romantic weekend getaways. Now it will sleep two, three or four. An additional person is $20.
Room 7 - Third Floor
Our second simple luxurious room - with both a king bed, and a twin bed, plus and electric Vermont style stove for charm. This third floor room is ideal for traveling families and it's perfect for romantic weekend getaways. An additional person is $20.
Policies of the Kendall Tavern Inn
- Rates range from $140 to $175 (double occupancy) depending upon the season plus 7% Maine lodging tax. Holidays and some weekends may be higher than mid-week rates. Please inquire about special mid-week and winter rates.
- There is a $10 to $20 charge for any extra persons in rooms six and seven.
- A full country-style breakfast is served each morning between 8 and 9 a.m. in the dining room.
- Special dietary needs are happily accommodated with advance notice.
- A credit card is required to reserve a room.
- Full charges are due before departure.
- A 5 days advanced notice is required for cancellation. If a cancellation is made within 5 days and the room cannot be re-rented, a charge of one night's lodging will be incurred.
- Check-in time is between 3 and 7 p.m., unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- We appreciate no smoking in the inn.
- Well-behaved children are welcome.
- The inn is not suitable for pets. Scroll down to see a suggestion for your pet.