Timbercliffe Cottage Bed & Breakfast
The Chauncey Keep Chamber
The Chauncey Keep Chamber beckons you with its warm hospitality and view of passing ships on Penobscot Bay. From the cozy fireplace corner to the king four-poster bed adorned with eighteenth century bed hangings, this chamber is often considered the most elegant in the inn. Private necessary room - combination tub/shower.
The 1620 Chamber
The 1620 Chamber captures the spirit of early travelers passing thru the original 2nd Colony: This room continues to honor our early English/American heritage from the king four poster to the quiet seating area. Private necessary room (shower).
Goodman Jesse Thomas Chamber
Goodman Jesse Thomas Chamber is a quaint New England room with queen four poster canopy bed adorned with historic tavern check bed hangings invites you to sit a spell and enjoy a cup of tea with your favorite book. Private necessary room (claw foot soaking tub/shower)
Widow Pendleton's Chamber
Widow Pendleton's Chamber - after the death of the olde rascal, Captain Pendleton, his widow Lucy moved to her most favorite room where she enjoyed the wooded New England views of natural wildlife passing thru. This delightful room with its queen-size cannonball bed envelops you with the warmth of years gone by. Private necessary room (claw foot soaking tub/shower).
Goodwyfe Mary stood at this window and watched the ships sail into the harbor. This same view awaits you in Mary's 1790 primitive room with king four poster bed and fireplace with enchanting reading corner. Private necessary room (combination tub/shower)
Captain Pendleton Chamber
Captain Pendleton Chamber evokes the memory of the 1800's sea captain who inhabited this chamber where he enjoyed the picturesque Penobscot Bay view. This room enjoys a handmade queen thistle bed and game corner. Private necessary room (claw foot soaking tub/shower).
- Chamber rates do not include 7% Maine tax
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the premises
- Pets are not allowed. (Ask about pet care facilities nearby.)
- We welcome young guests over the age of 12
- Chambers are double occupancy and include full breakfast
- Please be aware that all guest chambers are on the second floor and portage and baggage services are not available
- A minimum 2-night stay is required on weekends and holidays
- Reservations are guaranteed upon receipt of payment of one day's stay or half of the total due, whichever is greater
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express
Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm. If this is not possible, please call and make arrangements for alternate check-in time
Check-out is 11 am