Across from the Hunt Room is the Swift Room. Named after the second owner of this house, Captain Frank Swift claimed this room as his favorite. This large room has both a queen-sized and a twin-sized bed. The large ensuite bath makes this an ideal choice for up to three guests. The gas fireplace adds to its charm.
This large room easily accommodates up to three people with a queen and a twin bed. Recently remodeled in 2005. It has an en suite bath and a private sitting area. Hannah's Room is also handicapped accessible.
Originally the master bedroom, the Hunt Room is named after the builder and the first family to live in this 1810 house. This room has distinctive molding and uniform width wide original pine floor planking. This spacious room has a queen size bed, walk in closet, gas fireplace and en suite bath.
Cabin Retreat Suite
Cabin Retreat is one of our two new suites added in 2006. With its wood ceiling and warm interior you'll feel as if you're in a rustic cabin in the woods, but with many comforts to add to your pleasure. It is perfect for a fun family vacation or a romantic getaway for two. This room has two levels and offers plenty of room to sleep up to five people. The upper level has a television with DVD player, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. There is a comfortable sofa, which folds out into a queen bed, and an oversize chair that converts to a twin bed. The first level has a large en suite bath with shower and a heated two person whirlpool tub. The wonderful four poster king size bed and gas fireplace will provide a romantic atmosphere for couples seeking a perfect getaway together.
The Locke Room was originally two small children's rooms separated by a hallway. One of the bedrooms has been enlarged to comfortably hold a queen-sized bed and private bath. The remaining space is an adjoining sitting area. This room has original exposed beams and examples of the original carpentry and hard cut nails used in the construction of the house.
Bay Breeze was also renovated in 2006, this spacious room features a beautiful queen bed with painted iron head and foot boards and a luxurious pillow top mattress. This room is decorated in calming shades of blue to bring to mind the peace of enjoying a day on the bay with its gentle breezes. The sitting nook is great for watching television or DVD or for reading a good book. The large en suite bath has a classic claw foot tub with shower to soak in at the end of another wonderful day in Camden.
Green Sleeves is a Tudor inspired room which has just been remodeled over the winter of 2006. Its great for a romantic getaway with its queen sleigh bed, luxurious linens and pillow top mattress. The sitting area is perfect for enjoying a good book or watching television or a DVD. Green Sleeves, as all our rooms, has an en suite bath for your privacy.
Coastal Hideaway Suite
Coastal Hideaway, the other two level luxury suite added in 2006, is the perfect place for a romantic getaway for two. The beautiful king bed and sitting area on the first level both offer a view of the lovely gas fireplace. In the spacious en suite bath you can relax in the great two person whirlpool tub. There is also a separate shower. The second level offers a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, as well as, a comfortable sitting area to enjoy your time together. The suite features a beautiful whitewashed wood ceiling to you give the feeling of being in your own cottage on the coast. The second level sitting area has a sofa that folds out to provide a comfortable queen bed and the oversize chair easily converts to a twin bed, making this a great option for up to five people, such as a family group, to share. Also on the second level is a television with DVD player for your enjoyment.
Rates & Policies
- June through October: $119 - $159 per night for two persons
- Suite rates $195 per night for two persons, not applicable for special events and conference dates.
- Suite rates $245 per night for more than two persons
- Please see our availability calendar for current rates.
- Rates are for double occupancy. There is a $30 charge per additional person in the room. (Children under 10 free when staying in same room as adults, applies to Hannah and Swift Rooms only, not suites)
- A two night minimum is required on weekends June through October.
- All rates subject to Maine lodging tax of 7%.
- Check in 3pm to 6 pm(exceptions with advance notice). Check out by 11am.
- Room decor and/or amenities may change without notice.
- Your reservation can be guaranteed with a Visa or MasterCard account number. You may also guarantee your room by sending us a deposit within seven days of booking.
- A deposit equal to one night's rate is required for a one or two night stay. A deposit of 50% is required for longer stays.
- Cancellations/Refunds: If we receive your cancellation notification fourteen or more days before your arrival date, your deposit will be refunded. Cancellations less than fourteen days prior to the arrival date are subject to the full charge for the period reserved. All cancellations will be charged a $25 processing fee.
- Children are welcome.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- We are happy to provide gift certificates.
- No smoking is permitted in the buildings or on the grounds.