Table Of Contents
Come to the luxurious Camden Harbour Inn and live a dream, indulge your sensibilities, let your imagination soar. An intimate boutique lifestyle hotel, the Inn is a sought-out oasis for those who wish to savor the finer aspects of travel, relaxation, discovery, and renewal.
The Inn is perched on a hilltop with 180-degree views of the village, harbor, mountains, Penobscot Bay, and evergreen islands. Take time to luxuriate in your bedchamber overlooking the water, dine on exquisite cuisine in Natalie's award-winning restaurant, and experience the mind-body benefits of Zero Balancing or on of our other massage treatments in our spa.
It is less than a five-minute walk to the heart of Camden, where you will find a delightful collection of unusual shops, galleries, and restaurants, as well as traditional windjammers and power vessels waiting to take you sightseeing on the Bay.
Accolades for Camden Harbour Inn
National Geographic - Traveler Stay List U.S.A. - East
Travel + Leisure - Camden Harbour Inn
Luxury Travel Magazine - North America Maine's Camden Harbour Inn Launches Cooking Classes
Down East Dining Guide - Natalies & Camden Harbour Inn
NY Daily News -Down East meets deluxe in Camden, Maine
Bangor Daily News - The inn place
Taste of the Seacoast - AAA Four Diamond Award Given to Natalie's and Camden Harbour Inn
Your hosts are from the Netherlands, and they have updated this New England Landmark with fresh European style and a dash of fun.
"We believe you will find the atmosphere here appealing, exceptional, and genuinely welcoming. It will be our great pleasure to do everything in our power to nurture your lifestyle preferences while you stay with us."
- Oscar Verest and Raymond Brunyanszki, Owners
The Camden Harbour Inn offers its guests a haven of luxury and entirely personalized service. Because your comfort is so important to us, we have appointed every room with exceptional and extensive amenities and conveniences. However, if there is something more that you would like to have in your chamber, please let us know and we will do all that we can to accommodate your wishes.
Every guest chamber provides:
- Spectacular ocean and/or harbor and mountain views
- Private baths with Gilbert and Soames Spa amenities
- Hair dryers and lighted make-up mirrors
- Exceptionally comfortable furnishings, including the finest linens, king-size 4 inch feather beds, fluffy towels, and soft terry bathrobes
- Flat-screen cable TV and DVD
- Clock radio
- I-pod docking station
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Complimentary Poland Spring water
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Fireplaces in several chambers
- Private balconies or patios in several chambers
- Selection of magazines
Every guest enjoys our Signature Executive Service including:
- Nightly turndown service with Premium Belgium Chocolates
- Access to the Juliana Lounge including:
- Complimentary snacks and pastries available all day
- Complimentary coffee and tea available all day
- Selection of magazines and newspapers
- Selection of DVD's, books, board games and CD's in library
- Complimentary use of computer
- Complimentary a la carte Champagne breakfast including mimosas, special freshly baked pastries, a choice of savory or sweet entrees and a buffet with a selection of cheeses, cold cuts, fruits, homemade signature granola, yoghurt, breads and marmalades. Breakfast is served at award winning Natalie.
- Room service
- All guests are invited for a glass of sparkling Prosecco at Natalie's bar upon arrival.
The Camden Harbour Inn is also pleased to offer:
- Concierge service to help you plan your explorations of Camden and the Maine coast
- Natalie's award-winning restaurant, a premier place for dining, entertaining friends, and savoring the chef's imaginative French cuisine
- Natalie's bar, specializing in expertly prepared traditionaland contemporary cocktails, and also offering a Bar Menu of light international selections
- CHI Spa, offering a full menu of massages, hot-stone massages, and Zero Balancing
- Personal butler service
The Camden Harbour Inn is...
- Within walking distance of the harbor and all of downtown Camden's boutiques and galleries
- A smoke-free environment
- In short distance of fitness, swimming, golf and tennis facilities.
- In walking distance of a small public beach
Weddings & Events
Weddings, Private Parties, and Conferences
We would be delighted to host your wedding or other special gathering. Our on-staff wedding planner's services are complimentary. The Inn is an exceptional place for a wedding, private party, small conference, or seminar. Its spectacular ocean and mountain views, gracious common rooms, outdoor patios and decks, and award-winning, premier restaurant create the ideal setting for a memorable event. All eighteen guest rooms and suites may also be reserved for your group. For more information, please contact our wedding and event planner at firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-236-4200, or 800-236-4266.
How to Find Us
Camden is centrally located along Maine's midcoast. Knox County Airport, a nearby regional facility (12 miles) is serviced by commuter airlines from three major airports -- Boston, Portland, and Bangor. We make an ideal base for touring -- day trips to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, Boothbay Harbor, shopping in Freeport, home of L.L. Bean, as well as ferry excursions to the nearby islands of Islesboro, North Haven, Vinalhaven, and Monhegan are all within 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hour drives.
First, travel to Camden. Arriving from U.S. Route 1, heading north, descend the Elm Street hill to the flashing red light. A couple blocks farther, you'll see Chestnut Street to your right just before the bank building (below). Turn right and travel a short way up the hill -- you'll see the Camden Harbour Inn sign on your left.
Overlooking Camden harbor our AAA four diamond award-winning restaurant, Natalie's, is a uniquely stylish and welcoming place with a lively dash of Euro verve. The menu celebrates an entirely fresh approach to the very best ingredients - some familiar, some surprising - creatively paired, never over-worked, always brought together with extraordinary results.
Award-winning Chef de Cuisine Lawrence Klang seeks out the harvest of Maine fishing boats, farms, and gardens and transforms these honest, unsullied ingredients into distinctively new presentations that reflect his imaginative interpretation of classic French cuisine with a modern twist.
For the surprising dÃ©cor, top Dutch interior designer Mascha Brunia conjured up the atmosphere you would find in a grand brasserie on the Left Bank of Paris a hundred years ago. Yet the sweeping panorama of mountains, harbor, bay, and islands could only be in Camden.
Dining is also offered seasonally on the heated, covered wrap-around porch. In addition to making selections from the A la Carte Menu, you may choose the Menu Saisonnier or the Homard Grand Cru/Grand Lobster Menu. For more casual meals, we offer a Bar Menu of light international dishes which may be enjoyed at the bar or in the Princess Juliana Lounge adjacent to the bar.
Ask your bartender to mix you one of our award winning cocktails or select a wine from our award winning wine list with over 200 handpicked bottles representing some of the best vineyards in the world.
Natalie's serves dinner every evening from 5:30 until 9:30 p.m. (last reservation). The bar opens for cocktails at 5:00 pm and closes at midnight. Reservations are encouraged, especially in the summer season, even if you are staying with us. If you are a guest at the inn, please book your table with the maitre d'hotel or the staff at the front desk. Jackets are not required because we want you to feel comfortable, but we do find people often dress up a little bit because dining here is special.
For more information about Natalie's, please visit www.nataliesrestaurant.com
In the morning, guests of the inn are treated to a complimentary gourmet breakfast featuring freshly baked treats prepared by our pastry chef. We also provide complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks all day, and room service is available.