Check-in is from 3pm to 7pm, unless by prior arrangement. Check-out is before 11am.
Make a Reservation
Reservations can be made year-round online or via telephone (207.633.7474 or toll-free 800.314.5160) from 10am to 8pm ET daily.
Method of Payment
Payment may be made by cash, personal check, Master Card, Visa Discover or American Express.
Deposit and Refund
- 100% deposit is required for one-night stays
- A 50% deposit is required for two nights or longer stays
- Deposits will be refunded only if notice is received no less than 21 days prior to the intended date of arrival
- A refund service charge of $35.00 per room will be deducted from the deposit
- Guests who check out before the last day of the reservation will be required to pay for the days reserved in full
- We realize that situations may arise necessitating cancellation within the 21 day limit, and we do sympathize, however we must maintain our business policy due to a limited season and high accommodation demands
- A partial refund may be possible only if we are able to re-book the room(s)
- We must have a deposit on all rooms in order to guarantee the reservation
- Reservations are normally made with a valid credit card
- If desired, personal checks may be used for your deposit
- Checks must be received within seven days of making your reservation and must be secured with a credit card until receipt
Rates & Policies
Rates and policies may be subject to change without notice. A 7% Maine state lodging tax is not included in the room rates.
All room prices are based on double occupancy. There is a $35 fee for each additional person (applicable in Room #9 only).
For the comfort of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in the Inn, on the porches, or around the pool. If a guest smokes in the Inn we will charge them a special cleaning fee of $300. We reserve the right to ask the guest to stop smoking, and if he or she refuses they will be asked to leave the Inn immediately, without refunding any outstanding un-used nights. Smoking is permitted on the lower lawn only.
We love animals, but cannot accommodate your pets.
Our guests expect a relaxing atmosphere. Due to the room configurations, only Room #9 is able to accommodate well behaved children.
In-ground pool is heated and is open daily from 10AM to 9PM from Memorial Day to Columbus Day. No lifeguard on premises.
The Hodgdon Island Inn is privately owned, and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry, valuables or any item belonging to a guest. If a guest causes damage to Inn property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged item(s). Should the damage be discovered after a guest has left, it is our policy to discuss the matter with the guest and agree on a reparation sum to be charged to their credit card.